an advice

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:

By my personal experience,if you are in the ostetric section of the hospital,don't leave your money case in the box near your bad,cause they maybe steal it to you.
yesterday I had the bad surprise not to find my money case,I wanted to cry for this ashame.someone entered in my room and opened the box in which there was my money.and I thought:<who can be so silly to steal something in the pregnancy section?!!?>so pay attention brothers and sisters,lock your objects

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

When I broke my back in the early 80's skydiving, I would tell the nurse I needed a pain medicine injection. She would always say I just gave you one. I would ask my roommate if she had given me a Demerol shot and he would say no. I said to my doctor, "Linda, that night nurse is stealing my Demerol!" She said, "Frank do you really think a nurse would steal your pain medicine. I told my brother-in-law was an agent with the State's Attorney General's anti-narcotic and drug enforcement team. The arrested the nurse for stealing pain medicine from several individuals every night. Her husband was selling it out of his tattoo shop. Recently we had several nurse arrested for stealing money and medicine and three judges sent to prison for taking kickbacks from the private juvenile detention centers. It is sad that you were a victim. I would report it to the head of nursing and ask if they have had other reports of thieving and also file a police report. They should send an officer to you at the hospital. If nothing else, you may notice one of the staff's color change, hand scratching the nose or covering the mouth, or some other kinetic or micro-expression that will indicate who stole your money. Than you can tell that person every time you see them how pathetic it is for someone to steal form sick, injured, or pregnant people.

Was Sallam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it's unbelievable!I had some suspects about the thief,but I have no proof,I told it to the responsable of that section,she answered me that it can be possible that someone steals objects.I shouted<who can be so silly to steal in the ostetric section something hidden in a private space?!>everyone listened to my ager and the women who work there looked to each others' eyes and shouted up.I had no much money and the pocket was not of a good mark,but there was the goldmade earring that gave me as gift the brother of my husband:the other one is at home.Sometimes I fill my heart of a good faith and think that others too are so honest like me,but I'm muslima and muslims don't steal even a paper.as the father of Yusuf AS said<SABIRA JAMILA>.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

wow ukhti to that extent your money was stolen inside your room what a pity!!!!!!!!!!

may allah make things easy for you to regain your health and retunr back home insha allah

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah!

I am so sorry sister hayat84 and brother Frank for your losses. It hurts twice as much when the people who are supposed to care for you, turn on you.

I have been robbed off my belongings many times, but the last two times were as follows:

Two pairs of wrist watches (as a gift from someone for someone else) were stolen from my luggage on my way from Toronto, Canada to Manchester, UK. I don't know who stole them, but I found my suitcase wide open on the rotating belt at the baggage collection point.

Another incident was when I parcelled two pairs of jeans to my brother in Italy which he never received. Unfortunately, I did not realise that I had not used the secure delivery serivce.

My worst experience was at the age of 11 when I accompanied my father for food shopping on the day of my brother's birth. My family was extremely poor and my father spent his last cash generously on food items in a frontier city of Pakistan (where we were living as refugees due to Russian invasion of Afghanistan). To cut the story short, my father wanted to see one of his work-mates after the shopping who was on the third floor of a building and as my father did not want to carry all that load up the stairs (there were no lifts in most of the buildings those days in that city) he entursted me to look after the luggage for a few minutes downstairs. One man came and sat next to me and started asking questions. I was naive and not used to city life. He gave me 1 Rupee to go and buy him a cigarrette and he said he would look after our luggage. As i was a good!! boy :)-) ) I went across the road to buy him a cigarrette. When I came back within two minutes you can imagine what I found. Neither the man nor our shopping. I was heartbroken, sad and embarrassed and worst of all, I felt really sorry for my father and the family. But when my father saw how shocked I was, he comforted me and did not even blame me.

My apologies for a long post. May Alla protect all innocent and vulnerable people from the transgression of the oppressors and grant the wronged ones Ajran Azeem (great reward). Ameen.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I had friends in the past borrow large sums of money from me and not pay me back resulting in devastating problems for me. My dad told me, "I told you the best way to lose a friend or cause a person you don't like to stay away is to loan them money and then ask for it back." He then said, "if a friend or a son gets angry because you won't loan them money, they weren't a friend or a good son." I am fairly certain that the son part was directed at me. lol

CEOs steal million and 10s of million. Employees still pencils, gloves, and tools. Procrastination steels time and success.

All we can do is expect individuals to be dishonest and take measures to prevent it.

I had a young Christian man who was a genius concerning the Old Testament. He started drinking and doing drugs. On one of his visits to say hello after he was released for drunk driving, he asked to use my bathroom. He was in there a long time and I could hear cabinets opening. He left almost immediately after coming out of the bathroom. I went into check my medicines and sure enough some of my pain pills and sleeping pills were missing. I began keeping my medicine in my nightstand. On his next visit, he again asked if he could you my bathroom. When he emerged, I could tell he was agitated. He is about 22. I told his dad about it. When his mother came into the room she said he had been arrested for public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, and assaulting police officers. She then told me how the police were "gunning" for him to make a mistake. The original judge was too harsh, the parole agent should have tested him more often to keep him on his toes. The bartender shouldn't have served him once he was showing signs of intoxication, etc. I ask, "Was any of it his fault?" She looked at me like I was from another planet and had three heads. Sin will destroy lives and often impact the lives of friends and family. Sin=Death. The criminal may get away with crime here, but they will have a Judgment Day to answer for their sin and crimes. Was Sallam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you were just a child,so you couldn't imagine that.so pay attention,cause not everyone has a good faith like us...may Allah protect us from ager and unpatience

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
mashallah,but my unfortune has been rewarded,cause the same day I found on a table a pair of sunglasses of rayban.maybe someone forgot them,so I took them and brought a home.its price is higher than which was in my moneycase!!!

arzafar

mashallah,but my unfortune has been rewarded,cause the same day I found on a table a pair of sunglasses of rayban.maybe someone forgot them,so I took them and brought a home.its price is higher than which was in my moneycase!!!

:SMILY286: that's very bad.
you should return them to where you took it from.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I read your posts and didn't sleep good yesterday.I was little embarassed by your words,but LA UQSIMU BILLAH,I didn't steal those sunglasses,they were on the table of the waiting room,I waited if someone came and ask for them,but none came,so I thought that it was better to keep them before they fell into the hands of that person who maybe stolen my money.But I don't feel guilty for that action,on the contrary I feel guilty cause Allah tested me and I failed once again.I was tempted by the beautiness of that object,but in the reality I don't need them.I'm sorry if you maybe understood that I stole them.on the other side,Brother Arzafar ad sis/bro Fada_all you gave me the chance to open the eyes and not to let my material emotion to involve me.As muslim person I should have let stay everything in its place,but I'm not perfect,so it's your duty in sh Allah tolet me be better and remember me that each pleasant thing of this Earth is just a passing"wind".
The next week I'll go to the hospital again and I will put those sunglasses where I found them.:shymuslima1:

mas_adi

I thought stealing case in the hospital like this were only happened in Indonesia.

I am so shocked to know that also happen in other countries.

fada_all

I read your posts and didn't sleep good yesterday.I was little embarassed by your words,but LA UQSIMU BILLAH,I didn't steal those sunglasses,they were on the table of the waiting room,I waited if someone came and ask for them,but none came,so I thought that it was better to keep them before they fell into the hands of that person who maybe stolen my money.But I don't feel guilty for that action,on the contrary I feel guilty cause Allah tested me and I failed once again.I was tempted by the beautiness of that object,but in the reality I don't need them.I'm sorry if you maybe understood that I stole them.on the other side,Brother Arzafar ad sis/bro Fada_all you gave me the chance to open the eyes and not to let my material emotion to involve me.As muslim person I should have let stay everything in its place,but I'm not perfect,so it's your duty in sh Allah tolet me be better and remember me that each pleasant thing of this Earth is just a passing"wind".
The next week I'll go to the hospital again and I will put those sunglasses where I found them.:shymuslima1:

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

first of all ukhtii i didn't mean that you have stolen them when i said wether you asked about them or not ,yet just to remind you of this action if you didn't do it try to do it now , we are a muslim and its our duty and role to remind each other about things like this.... sister , because as you konw there is a hadith that is said in what is meaning:if you found something it is halal to take it for your self if you ask about its owner and didn't find , yet if you ask and find its owner it is haram only in this case , and you ukhti as i read in your post that you found those glasses and took them i just wonder wether you ask about them or not.
ukhtii Hayat don't think that i offend you or think wrongly that you have stolen them no absoluetly no , only as i have just said above that trying to remind you because of our duty as a muslim people , our role to advice each other and remind each other and not more ukhtii and you if you see that im wrong any time you are free to advice me or any one of us here in TTI community.....by the way im a sister not a brother:shymuslima1: ..

i apology dear ukhtii please forgive me ,it wasn't my attention what you think but allah sobhanahu wa taala konws everything...and jazaki allah every khir here and in life after and all muslims..
may allah guide us all to the right path that make Him sobhanahu wa taala plesant with us and grant us all with al firdaous al aa'la ammen toma ammeen

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh

ur sis khadijah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam sister,none offended me,instead!you woke me up!I really didn't see whose were those sunglasses,but if I gave them to the responsible of the pregnancy section,she maybe wore them without putting any announcement...so I kept them with me,but now I am aware that it's better to let them where I found them.not why I feel guilty of a crime,but I wrongly thought that they might reward my loss of money.thank you for your words sister

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Take Care of yourself please!!!

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Don't worry too much!Remenber that,Allah is your witness!

Take Care of yourself please!!!

~May Allah swt bless you and your family, sister :)

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)