An Evidence that the prophet isa will descend to earth before the Day of Judgement.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
An Evidence that the prophet isa will descend to earth before the Day of Judgement.

Theory of the As-Sunnah

There are many hadeeth which explains that the Prophet Isa (Jesus) has not died. Prophet Isa(Jesus) was appointed by Allah SWT to heaven. and later at the end of time will return back to earth to fight the Dajjal, the Islamic justice, and eventually died and was interred in the earth like a human being to another. Among of these hadiths is,

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "The day of qiyamah(Apocalypse) will not happen, so down to you ibn Maryam (prophet isa) as a fair judge.he will broke the cross, kill swine, stop the jizya and nobody even wanted to take the overflow property.

and strengthened through by the Koran Surah Zukhruf [FONT=&quot]paragraphs 61 and 63 explain.[/FONT] ..

and (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment). Therefore do not be hesitate about the apocalypse, and follow me. This is the right path.

63. And when Jesus came to bring the information he said: "Verily, I come to you with the wisdom (prophetic, gospel and law) and to explain to you some of what you differ about it, keep your duty to Allah and obey me".