An interview all Americans should watch

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I think they removed the video, because it just took me to the general youtube site. Could you paraphrase what was said?

(Sigh.. my computer monitor has developed a constant bluish tint, it's so annoying.)

a_stranger

i think this what Islam calls for:

59:7 (Picktall) That which Allah giveth as spoil unto His messenger from the people of the townships, it is for Allah and His messenger and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, that it become not a commodity between the rich among you. And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it). And keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is stern in reprisal.Quran

If you ponder in :( that it become not a commodity between the rich among you). one understand that people should share the bounties of Allah swt ......It is unfair that only a small number of people enjoy the big wealth while others suffer .......
The economic system in Islam does not allow such differances between people ........

3:130 O ye who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied; but fear Allah. that ye may (really) prosper.

2:215 They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and ORPHANs and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good, -(Allah) knoweth it well.

2:177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for ORPHANs, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah.fearing.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

And Allah knows best

DanyalSAC

I think they removed the video, because it just took me to the general youtube site. Could you paraphrase what was said?

(Sigh.. my computer monitor has developed a constant bluish tint, it's so annoying.)

Well its an interview with an American politician and at the moment his name escapes me. He was in prison for 14 years for some stuff he had done, but he has a large fan base.

When he was interviewed he basically called it like it was: talked about how Israel has a strangle hold on the US, they control the House of Representatives and the Senate, they control most of our media, and how we send at least 15 billion a year to them, etc. I think that is probably why the video was removed.

Actually here, I found it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

salam alaykum

yeah well ...i knew that already but i dont think Americans know that.....i dont get it although American like in the US they still dont know what Israel is or does......jz shows the mind control power they have

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
@ bro Danyal

:salam2:

Akhi, Do you think that he was convicted and put behind bars just for his strong stance against Israel ? I think he did 7 years for some election fund foul play.

I am just curious to know as he makes it look as if he was persecuted just because of his stance.

:wasalam:

@ bro Danyal

:salam2:

Akhi, Do you think that he was convicted and put behind bars just for his strong stance against Israel ? I think he did 7 years for some election fund foul play.

I am just curious to know as he makes it look as if he was persecuted just because of his stance.

:wasalam:

that jz shows us how much power the zionists have in the US....

Ali_H

Finally some of them are starting to wake up 15 billons subhanallah...thats how they play with the kufars mind "sleepwalking" the jews really have sence for MONYE