An-Nawawi RAH's 40 Hadiths vid with Sh.Gamidhi's voice

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

Imaam An-Nawawi Rahimahullah's 40 Hadiths video with Sa'ad Al-Ghamidi reciting the hadeeth...

Introduction

[yt]ZwcmMXa9Hdw[/yt]

Hadith #1:

[yt]K8H5YZ7h8Fg[/yt]

Hadith #2:

[yt]oUURSneoXOM[/yt]

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

do you mean saad al ghamadi, the qari...because thats not his voice..and i am a big fan of him :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
salam alaykum

do you mean saad al ghamadi, the qari...because thats not his voice..and i am a big fan of him :)

Yes, Sister it's the voice of Saad Al Ghamidi, The Qari quoting the hadeeths....I'm like his voice too :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
OOOOO. Now I understand what you are talking about....

The recitation in the begining is not Saad Al Ghamidi's, But the Hadeeths are recited by him....

abuayesha

:wasalam:

This is a good effort. But I have a doubt in a corner of my heart that this type of recitation would one day lead to confusion.

I feel that the Ahadith should be read like we read a book not like we recite the Holy Qur'an.

We are aware that there are Muslims even some scholars respect the Saheeh Bukhari equal to Al-Qur'an. They do not even like to hear someone raise a negative point in that book. Please do not think that I find a fault with the effort. Of course, those who did this I believe did this for the sake of Allaah's pleasure.

I am confused.

Wassalaam