angels

rougan

Jinns are called "Genie" in English. (you know Aladin's Genie? well that is fantasy character but Genies are real in fact).

Jinns are the creation of Allah SWT. Jinns are made of fire while angels are made of light.

The most superior creation of Allah SWT is humans, then come angles and Jinns. Jinns also have religions, sects and tribes etc. There are Christian, Hindu and Muslim jinns.

The concepts of spirituality in Islam are so deep that the material world of the West cant even imagine, why? because to know something you have to study something, and to study something you have to dedicate a considerable amount of time. Better to learn Islam from Muslims and not AntiIslamic Websites. :)

Bye.

Trying to learn about a subject esoteric in nature is not easy thing to do.

ama6621

Hello Rougan,
I wish there were many other non-muslims who like you who would take the time to ask questions, instead of simply hating or misunderstanding Islam and Muslims. Thank you for registering on this website and asking questions.

Yea alot of Christians have become Muslim over the issue, because in christinanity is an fallen angel, but this contradicts the fact that angels cannot sin, but in islam he is a Jinn with free will so it is possible to sin.

Asalaamalikum,

Just to further elaborate on what you've said - in fact Christians think angels have free will (i.e. they can sin) :astag: In Islam, angels don't have free will. They are only obedient to Allah swt. Humans and Jinns have free will.

Christians believe that Satan is a "fallen angel." If we investigate further, one would ask - so angels can go to hell? What makes humans different from an angel then? What is the purpose/role of angels then? So does this mean that if a human being goes to heaven (does righteous deeds in this world) can still go to hell, while he/she is in heaven? This is insane!!

No religion in the world comes as logical, descriptive and detailed as Islam when it comes to describing paradise (and the many other aspects of life)

jamilgame

Asalaamalikum,

Just to further elaborate on what you've said - in fact Christians think angels have free will (i.e. they can sin) :astag: In Islam, angels don't have free will. They are only obedient to Allah swt. Humans and Jinns have free will.

Christians believe that is a "fallen angel." If we investigate further, one would ask - so angels can go to hell? What makes humans different from an angel then? What is the purpose/role of angels then? So does this mean that if a human being goes to heaven (does righteous deeds in this world) can still go to hell, while he/she is in heaven? This is insane!!

No religion in the world comes as logical, descriptive and detailed as Islam when it comes to describing paradise (and the many other aspects of life)
Thanks brother for the correction;) w'salam

rougan

Hello Rougan,
I wish there were many other non-muslims who like you who would take the time to ask questions, instead of simply hating or misunderstanding Islam and Muslims. Thank you for registering on this website and asking questions.

Hi ama6621,

Well, there are lots of non-muslims out there who are not prejudicial about Islam. No matter what our differences, at the end of each day, it all comes back to these: (1) that we are all "children" of God=Allah and (2) we are part of the same family (humanity). Everything else is secondary. If we can only avoid to categorize things then I guess peace is near at hand.

rougan

dianne

here is also for you to read.

Attachments

• Archangels%20In%20Islam%2009-10-2006.pdf
    849.5 KB · Views: 18