Ann Curry

jcbc

This morning I was watching NBC and probably most of you know Ann Curry -She is the news Anchor of "Today" also Co-Anchor of "Dateline NBC". Like Katie Couric, Ann also seems to enjoy calling terrorists "Muslim, Islamic extremist and fundamentalist" I have sent e-mails to NBC before about not using the words Muslim and Islam every time there is a killing. Stating that Islam does not allow killing of innocent people and etc. Probably I was the only one of the few people that protested, TVs still continue using these ugly words. Why over six million Muslims in the United States and also many in Europe don't do anything about this? 12 million Jews rule the world. 1.5 billion of us can't get enough number of people to protest the TVs or their products.
Salaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Ann Curry is cute. She can articulate well. She is very plain. She does seem to appear to be an intellectual threat to anyone. She can not be taken seriously. She gained the job by default.
The stuff they call news is a poorly written rerun. If you keep repeating the same stuff ( I am minding my manners) people believe it. I won't watch it. Let the kuffars enjoy their own entertainment. It is a show for them. It is to help them believe that they are in control.
We need to spread the news ourselves and constantly be informed. It is our duty. It is our duty to inform everyone of the Truth.