Another Email from girl

zinirah

This is the another email that girl sent ill let you read it:

Look okay i admit i reasearchd that and i guess it wasn't true. but there are have been even greater miracles that have Happened in my life. and with my mom and friends and relatives. My brother dima,.. remmber? he was supposed to be born mentally retarted but as you saw him he wasn't/.cause people prayed, and after he was born my mom was recorded dead, but as you see she is still alive an well. She saw Jesus during the time she was medically dead. and she got a glimpsse of heaven. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT BELIVE A LIE. and i am not letting satan control my heart thank you very much, I belive in God, (but my God is not he same God as yr God) and i belive that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so i could be saved. and that Jesus is his SON. I AM NEVER GOING to change my belief. cause in the bible it says

Matthew 10:33

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Aubrey i love you, and i know your a nice person . like you've sent me videos before on youtube about yr religion. i want you to watch these two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWydZ9YhwUc&feature=related
this one is of a previos muslim who became christian. on the news. from the way he describes islam, it's not a very peaceful religion. and you told alina before that in yr religion you all lvoe everybody. and to put in a real life experince for you, one of my friends friend in washington state, went on a missionary trip , to a place where there were lots of muslims, and the 2 girls were shot because they were christian. and this is not a FAKE story. i dont see how yr religion is so peaceful even though many muslims are nice peaceful people, in truth islam is not a peaceful religion. according to yr MOhhamad, your not even allowed to greet christians or jews..wats up wtih that?

iqzero

:salam2:

My brother Jibreel k from stickam has an answer for this video you posted sister. Please hear what he has to say.

[yt]78NgAmdy_YU[/yt]

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Yeah..see..I made a suggestion to you...because sobhanallah..I get a feeling about non-Muslims when they talk about Islam..I can tell if they are talking because they want to learn or just lash-out against Islam with the "cover" of *I want to learn about Islam*..others said talk to her and try to present Islam to her..but believe me..a sincere person who truly loves you would not need you to do that for them..they will go out and do it themselves..at least to learn the basics so they understand what *you* believe in as a friend of theirs..

Obviously this lady is just after you to verbalize her *non-sense*...we're not supposed to greet Jews & Christians?..I wonder what source she got her information from!!!...and I wonder if you can talk *sense* into someone like that!

I don't know why any Muslim would sit there and listen to insults and blasphemies..even if we're meant to call people to Islam..if we see that it's hopeless when doing that..we need to move on and not let ANYONE utter things against Allah and His prophet (pbuh)..I think you need to consider what I suggested..and let this lady go..or else insults of Islam will be tossed your way non-stop and your silence will be taken as *acceptance*...

And May Allah reward you for your patience sister :)

P.S. I LOVED the missionary story...missionaries seem to have a wide array of stories when they FAIL in their missions!..*yes we convert people but they get killed*..talk about ORIGINAL..heh!

:wasalam:

iqzero

Also sister I see you just pasted her mail to you. But what/how did you answer/react?

I think brother Jibreel K (the revert from christianity to islam alhamdulillah) has answered very well about to the "ex-muslim" in the video in the link you posted.

Also a word of advise sister since you are muslim it would be better if you yourself not associate to the inappropriate slander in this email, which you could have done by posting your own words making you free from it.

If you mail the brother in the video his wife will help you answer this person without us having to go through reading post after post everytime she sends you these slanderous emails.

Insha'allah you will take my advice.

Your brother in Islam.

Salem9022

lol I saw jesus in a dream.how many times did we hear that? also how can anyone evaluate that to be true or false? we muslims don't rely on miracles or some holy ghost or seeing some miracle dreams like christians. our religion is based up textual proofs and evidences not some dream that some person saw or expierenced.

maryjo

Just ignore and dont get stressed out-let her burn in hell. dont open her emails anymore and dont reply. Dont waste ur energy on her-put ur efforts toward a worthy cause!
Hamdillah Islam is not in need of her and u tried, so.... just cut her off

mhamzah

Another fake one

Sorry if you have already watched this one. Don't try on youtube. Any one can make a fake video and put it up there as truth.

[yt]9hRtYMhkTdk[/yt]

[yt]16Erx-LKA3E&feature[/yt]

mhamzah

but there are have been even greater miracles that have Happened in my life. and with my mom and friends and relatives. My brother dima,.. remmber? he was supposed to be born mentally retarted but as you saw him he wasn't/.cause people prayed, and after he was born my mom was recorded dead, but as you see she is still alive an well. She saw Jesus during the time she was medically dead. and she got a glimpsse of heaven. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT BELIVE A LIE. and i am not letting satan control my heart thank you very much, I belive in God, (but my God is not he same God as yr God) and i belive that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so i could be saved. and that Jesus is his SON

Refer to 'Dialogue: The Place of the Scriptures in Christianity and Islam - Gary Miller and Jimmy Swaggart.mp3'

http://mydeviant.com/miller/gary_miller.html

mhamzah

Quote:

he was supposed to be born mentally retarted but as you saw him he wasn't/?

Can you find out before birth that the child can be mentally retarted????

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

No brother Mhamzah, you cannot. Now you can see the child may have an unsized cranium and deduce that they most likely suffer mental retardation/delayed developement but you cannot definitely state the child will be born retarded.

To the original poster, I would simply abandon this useless dialog at this time. This person has obviously entered the argument to try and "convince" you that you are wrong and you should worship multiple deities/trinity to get to heaven. Do people get killed by Muslims in other countries because they are not Muslims? Why sure, but Muslims are being slaughtred by the millions as "collateral damage" by a Christian nation. And let's face it, if the populace were Jewish or Christian majority in Iraq, history would've played out very differently. It doesn't make the killing of anyone justifiable but Muslims do not hold the corner market on slaughter of innocents, that record is held by the Christians presently. It's cloaked in words such as "liberation, democracy, freedom" but I tell you this, a dead person cannot enjoy any of these things.

This is like Hitler crying about 3000 deatsh of innocent Germans all while gassing 6 million people he thinks of non-human. The Christian is the same, a Muslim isn't a person to them, they are "collateral damage." So over a million deaths in Iraq at the hands of Christian president and nary a peep from their churches. When they finally practice what they preach then they can criticize some Muslims due to isolated incidents in other lands.

Wasalaam

Musulmanin

lol I saw jesus in a dream.how many times did we hear that? also how can anyone evaluate that to be true or false? we muslims don't rely on miracles or some holy ghost or seeing some miracle dreams like christians. our religion is based up textual proofs and evidences not some dream that some person saw or expierenced.

Noone even knows how Jesus (peace be upon him) looks like. I always wonder how do they know that it was Jesus?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
my brother or sister in islam whoever sent u that email doesn't read the bible properly refer her to these passages

Matthew 24:11 (New International Version)
11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24 (New International Version)
24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Mark 13:22 (New International Version)
22For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Refer her to these passages and tell her that according to the bible False prophets can perform miracles to deceive even the elects, the elects meaning the deciples of Jesus (PBUH) so tell her she is falling for these deceitful miracles even thou their own bible tells them to beware of it.

and then

Matthew 7:15-23 (New International Version)

A Tree and Its Fruit
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

The passage says it all, the bible warns them of false prophets and Jesus (PBUH) himself says people on that day ( he could be talking about the day of Judgement) will call him by saying Lord Lord we did this for you and we did that for, but he will tell to get lose you Evil doers because only the people that submit their will to Father ( God) to Allah (swt) will enter Heaven, One word for the person that submits his/her will to Allah (swt) is Muslim and Islam means to submit your will to the will of Allah (God)

----------------------------------------------------------------
this is wat i would say :)
hope it helped you brother

Rashadi

I would laugh at this moron and stop wasting my time with their silly stories. There are people who worship Krishna, trees, monkeys etc and got their prayers answered and does that make their religions correct? How does she know what Jesus(as) looks like? Is it not from the pagan images they falsely make of him? Do they not know the jinn can come in the image of those that are falsely worshiped alongside God? It is God alone who heals, savesm guides and answers prayers. Whether a sun worshiper or any other mushrik, it is still Allah, the only one worthy of worship, who answers prayer and helps people. Just because her mom and whoever elose got healed, that don't mean they are right with God. I know Muslims and others that got their prayers answered. I know Muslims who were supposed to die yet they alive so what will this bigot say then?

This person is not kind but a bigot, narrow minded and prejudice. She makes false accusations about Rasulullah(saaws) whose sandal I would trade for all the wealth and is more worth than her silly pastors. If she wants to play that route, what about Christians. Every 60 seconds a Christian rapes a woman in America so should I blame Christianity. Just about everyday a Christian kills his entire family and commits suicide right after, should I blame Christianity? I know Christians who kill for their religion and I would be dead right now if I lived among my people since I am a revert, so what about Christianity? Where does this silly person get her info on Islam and who says we can't greed Jews or Christians? How can Muslim men marry Christian and Jewish women if we can't greed them? How can we eat the meat of the people of the book id we can't greed them? It isn't just them but all people. We greed all people and we are justly to all creatures but we have a right to defend ourselves and stand up for our rights.

Remind this loser and bigot that no one has killed more people than Christians have and Christianity never went to a place except it was either forced on people or through deception. For over 3 centuries after Isa(as), Christianity was not significant at all. It was never one religion but it was a small religion which was split into many groups. It wasn't until after constantine made Christianity the official religion of his empire that there were suddenly mass "conversions". It's kind of easy to gain converts when there is no choice and when the parents are killed so that the children are raised Christians. This is Christianity and its history while she should be looking at her own history she is too busy slandering Islam. She judges Islam by what some Muslims do, and most of those stories about Muslims killing their kids, women etc are lies, over exaggerations and propaganda, yet still don't blame Chritians as a whole for what Christians do. It is absurd and hypocritical.

I am sorry but she is not a kind person at all but very prejudiced and arrogant. If there is any good in any person's heart, God will guide them. Tell her "to you be your way and to me be mine". Simple as that.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
This is the another email that girl sent ill let you read it:

Look okay i admit i reasearchd that and i guess it wasn't true. but there are have been even greater miracles that have Happened in my life. and with my mom and friends and relatives. My brother dima,.. remmber? he was supposed to be born mentally retarted but as you saw him he wasn't/.cause people prayed, and after he was born my mom was recorded dead, but as you see she is still alive an well. She saw Jesus during the time she was medically dead. and she got a glimpsse of heaven. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DO NOT BELIVE A LIE. and i am not letting satan control my heart thank you very much, I belive in God, (but my God is not he same God as yr God) and i belive that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so i could be saved. and that Jesus is his SON. I AM NEVER GOING to change my belief. cause in the bible it says

Matthew 10:33

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Aubrey i love you, and i know your a nice person . like you've sent me videos before on youtube about yr religion. i want you to watch these two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWydZ9YhwUc&feature=related
this one is of a previos muslim who became christian. on the news. from the way he describes islam, it's not a very peaceful religion. and you told alina before that in yr religion you all lvoe everybody. and to put in a real life experince for you, one of my friends friend in washington state, went on a missionary trip , to a place where there were lots of muslims, and the 2 girls were shot because they were christian. and this is not a FAKE story. i dont see how yr religion is so peaceful even though many muslims are nice peaceful people, in truth islam is not a peaceful religion. according to yr MOhhamad, your not even allowed to greet christians or jews..wats up wtih that?

well, tell that femail , to shut her mouth .. well,
in matthew23:8 .. it is said that :
'but be not ye called :for one is our master,even jesus,and all ye are brethern."..
Here it is clearly proven that servant of allah ,and that there is only one master and that is allah.in the Arabic version of the bible this verse has been translated so that Jesus is meant to be the master whereas the english rendering is nearer the original sense.