Another Girl Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Watching People?

Asslamo Allaikum Junaid,

You have to understand that in the West, some people do enjoy watching people.

Islam emphasies shyness, humility, shame & respect versus lack of Islam emphasises moral degradation & beastiality.

The disease I am talking about in the West is openly accepted as a "Psychological Sickness".

i dont know what you gonna do if some guys rape your sister and mother in front of your eyes.
i believe that you are gonna watch like a viewer all those things and you will also indvite to those people to rape your 2nd sister as you mean.

*preparing for war when necessary*

i think you will not able to recognize at that situaton when some guys wil rape your mother or sister its *necessary* for you to stop them.

F

fabs

Thje armies of North America (Canadian, US) are made up of lower middle class (generally white) youth who usually come frm families that aren't able to grant them a post-secondary education. Most often they enter the army either to pay for school or because it provides them with a career that doesn't require post-secondary education. As someone who grew up in a town where many of the guys enetered the armed forces after graduating high school most of these young men are not happy people. They come from near-poverty (and in some case poverty), they are angry because they live in a country where opportunity is promised and yet they, as born and raised citized who families have been there for generations , have seen nothing of this opportunity, but instead of looking to their own government's failure to provide adequately for its own people, they blame outsiders.

They blame the immigrants, and the minorities, they blame the other countries of the world, they are filled with hate and resentment and the media provides them with an outlet for that hate and resentment. So you give young men who have just graduated high school, come form an impoerished background, generally all-white town with little to no experience interacting with other cultures, give them a gun train them to kill, drop them off in the desert and give them vague guidelines as to who the enemy is, and are surprised that they rape torture and kill innocent civilians.

We need to look at our army, have you ever been at a bar where a bunch of army guys came for the night, they are loud, rude and pretty disgustin. They harass all the girls that walk by them, and if they harass girls from their own country why not harrass (even rape) "enemy girls". The army needs major reform, its "code of conduct" is nothing but a facade, and evry soldier knows their way around it. Now I am not saying that there are absolutely no good soldiers, but to assume incidents such as the one mentioned here are isolated is ridiculous. We claim we are an advanced society but our wars have only become more and more barbaric. In the middle ages and renaissance wars were fought by the most educated the most elite of society battles were staegically planned and war effected civillians almost never. An exception to this was the crusades where they were desperate enough to send groups of children even, you think we would have learned the negative ffects of mass warfare then and there, but no it reaccur in WWI and from then on all wars would be fought in such a manner.

So much for being the advanced west. (I write this as a westerner criticizing my own government and army and what my experiences have been)

Your romantic view of middle-ages armies is false I'm a afraid, back then rape was much more commonplace, just the visions we have today of knights in shining armour denies it.
I stick by what I said about them being isolated cases because troops in IRaq don't generally have the time to engage considering the constant threats, the only time they're out is for patrols and combat sweeps. Iraq is hostile territory. Sry but I think your generalizing about the soldiers in some cases it may be true but you disregard the volunteers, the reservists called to fight and yes the people from 'low-class' backgrounds that still have good hearts (keep in mind its these people that are often of the most religious).
The training they go through beforehand doesn't support what you say about them being suddeny dropped in the desert after high school.
Men will be men, boys will be boys. You don't have to be a soldier to enjoy a night out.
War is hell- I'll agree but I see your not as eager to put down and betray the troops of your country as others are here.

F

fabs

i dont know what you gonna do if some guys rape your sister and mother in front of your eyes.
i believe that you are gonna watch like a viewer all those things and you will also indvite to those people to rape your 2nd sister as you mean.

*preparing for war when necessary*

i think you will not able to recognize at that situaton when some guys wil rape your mother or sister its *necessary* for you to stop them.

Stop making this a personal matter.

Also keep in mind that before US troops arrived this was being done regularly by Iraqi troops, and Udey and Qusay Hussein. Not an excuse but I just wanted to point it out.
You look at one situation and you suddenly think all US troops are doing. Act a bit smarter and use some better reasoning.

I have more than once mentioned that Islam is, at heart not according to you guys, a religion of peace but that does advocate preparing for war when necessary.

i just wanted to ask you what you understand about the meaning of *necessary* word.

nothing else that.
you should realized in what kind of situatuion its necessary to prepare for a war.

you are sooo justice and kind that you can allow to rape people your sister but not agree to allow war ,when its necessary.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
It would be better to prevent this discussion to be diverted in to a heated one.Fabs, you should realise why we don't agree with your points! Iraqis were enjoying their life during Saddam era.It was this action against Kurds to prevent Iraq to be disintegrated.Who wanted this disintegration?Ofcourse, Anti Muslims.Saddam had to do it knowing that there were Anti Muslims operating in Anti Iraqi societies. I don't mean that these killings were just.But then who aided and persuaded Iraq during Iraq-Iran war? Anti Muslims.There is no democracy in Iraq.It's just a puppet government.Excuses are made and conspiracies are hatched to degrade Islam and Muslims.Anti Muslims want do this not only to acheive their evil aims but get Muslims into acts of "terrorism" and later show that Muslims are barbaric and woman haters.Alot is going aginst Islam and Muslims. Clash of civilizations just doesn't exist.It was a deceit to put Muslims and Christians into a disastrous war by the zionists. These very zionists control the media and economy of most western countries. You should know that Gobrachof was a Jewish Zionist,which indicates much about the Russian Federation, Past and te present.I have no enmity towards Jews but the Zionists.We're not anti semites but Anti Zionists and there's nothing wrong with that.

Stop making this a personal matter.

Also keep in mind that before US troops arrived this was being done regularly by Iraqi troops, and Udey and Qusay Hussein. Not an excuse but I just wanted to point it out.
QUOTE]

hehehe you had never an excuse but you always point something out.
really clever!

mahdi

they are not helpers nor protectorese

the jews and the americans have came to destroy islam but they just can't do it, they say democracy is good for everyone making it an excuse to attack the middle east, they want to control the world through their lies. and i wanna say that the americans are not their to bring democracy. why don't they go to china ,north korea, and bring democracy thier, they won't do it because they are not muslims and i think their is no oil their,, they say they are looking for ossama , they don't even know where he is, how can they attack a country for that? muslims were been killed for decades and no one paid attention, but when 2000 americans were killed they started to quarel and kill muslims, . so muslims the is no reason to dispute about the raping of teen and killing her and her family, we can bring her back but only to pray for her, as i said they are not their to bring democracy, but cival war and they want muslims to fight beyond iraq ,, go back to the quran and see what allah says about actions like this . he says they join hands to destroy islam. so don't ever say the americans are their to help or to protect the iraq's

. O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed).

F

fabs

:salam2:
It would be better to prevent this discussion to be diverted in to a heated one.Fabs, you should realise why we don't agree with your points! Iraqis were enjoying their life during Saddam era.It was this action against Kurds to prevent Iraq to be disintegrated.Who wanted this disintegration?Ofcourse, Anti Muslims.Saddam had to do it knowing that there were Anti Muslims operating in Anti Iraqi societies. I don't mean that these killings were just.But then who aided and persuaded Iraq during Iraq-Iran war? Anti Muslims.There is no democracy in Iraq.It's just a puppet government.Excuses are made and conspiracies are hatched to degrade Islam and Muslims.Anti Muslims want do this not only to acheive their evil aims but get Muslims into acts of "terrorism" and later show that Muslims are barbaric and woman haters.Alot is going aginst Islam and Muslims. Clash of civilizations just doesn't exist.It was a deceit to put Muslims and Christians into a disastrous war by the zionists. These very zionists control the media and economy of most western countries. You should know that Gobrachof was a Jewish Zionist,which indicates much about the Russian Federation, Past and te present.I have no enmity towards Jews but the Zionists.We're not anti semites but Anti Zionists and there's nothing wrong with that.

The hyprocrisy on this site never ends. I'm a violent anti-Islamic bigot apparently and here you are defending the gassing at Halabja, where women and children who did nothing were killed. Fellow Muslims. Yet when I say there may be a reason why Israel attacks militants it feels threatened by, I'm a sadist.
I'm called a racist but here you are blaming the Jews(hidden by the word Zionists, as attacks against Zionists in Europe and on ISraeli buses are condoned) for all the worlds problems. Those are the 'misconceptions' about you people.

F

fabs

the jews and the americans have came to destroy islam but they just can't do it, they say democracy is good for everyone making it an excuse to attack the middle east, they want to control the world through their lies. and i wanna say that the americans are not their to bring democracy. why don't they go to china ,north korea, and bring democracy thier, they won't do it because they are not muslims and i think their is no oil their,, they say they are looking for ossama , they don't even know where he is, how can they attack a country for that? muslims were been killed for decades and no one paid attention, but when 2000 americans were killed they started to quarel and kill muslims, . so muslims the is no reason to dispute about the raping of teen and killing her and her family, we can bring her back but only to pray for her, as i said they are not their to bring democracy, but cival war and they want muslims to fight beyond iraq ,, go back to the quran and see what allah says about actions like this . he says they join hands to destroy islam. so don't ever say the americans are their to help or to protect the iraq's

. O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed).

WEll perhaps if you hate democracy so much you should stop taking advantage of it living here in the West.
Could it probably be that because the terrorists are Muslim, Islam might be under a bit more scrutiny lately? COuld it be that after the bombings in Madrid and London, the ummas should have a bit of introspect and see whats going wrong? No you'd rather blame us and the bad media out to get you....

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I dont understand why are we arguing out here ????
Please make duas for the girl and rest of the muslim brothers and sisters all over the world.
People who are ignorant will remain ignorant. There is no use trying to feed them with some logic and sense.
wa/salam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fabs, please be careful with your expressions!

The hyprocrisy on this site never ends
What does that suppose to mean?! Are you not generalizing with your expressions now?! Please, if you want to speak such then address yourself to those people specificaly you have those opinions about, and not the whole site (with it's over ten thousand members, of different faiths too, not just muslims)!

F

fabs

The ignorant will stay ignorant. Amen.

The girl is saved, regardless of your duas and how many times she prayed a day.
The innocent will never be dropped by God.

F

fabs

Fabs, please be careful with your expressions!

What does that suppose to mean?! Are you not generalizing with your expressions now?! Please, if you want to speak such then address yourself to those people specificaly you have those opinions about, and not the whole site (with it's over ten thousand members, of different faiths too, not just muslims)!

I object when an andministrator criticizes me personally for an opinion I espoused, nothing more. Just because people don't agree and complain isn't my fault.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The ignorant will stay ignorant. Amen.

The girl is saved, regardless of your duas and how many times she prayed a day.
The innocent will never be dropped by God.
You see now. Is that a way to remark ? Why do you remark on other's posts ?
lol
Give your opinion on a topic and leave, thats it. Khalas. FInish.
Why do you need to poke around with what others are saying "about you" or any alien ?
Even people criticise me. But I dont bother to be arguing with them. its really a shame dude.
Allahu Aleem.
wa/salam

boupj

Your romantic view of middle-ages armies is false I'm a afraid, back then rape was much more commonplace, just the visions we have today of knights in shining armour denies it.
I stick by what I said about them being isolated cases because troops in IRaq don't generally have the time to engage considering the constant threats, the only time they're out is for patrols and combat sweeps. Iraq is hostile territory. Sry but I think your generalizing about the soldiers in some cases it may be true but you disregard the volunteers, the reservists called to fight and yes the people from 'low-class' backgrounds that still have good hearts (keep in mind its these people that are often of the most religious).
The training they go through beforehand doesn't support what you say about them being suddeny dropped in the desert after high school.
Men will be men, boys will be boys. You don't have to be a soldier to enjoy a night out.
War is hell- I'll agree but I see your not as eager to put down and betray the troops of your country as others are here.

I'm a historian, so I'm not talking about romanticized vision I have of the past but the fact about aristocratic warfare, I never said no one was raped, but less were raped in that style warfare, than tofay (of course I was talking about middle ages and rennaissance, not greek and roman battle styles). And I made it clear that I was form a town where many join the army, so I come from the same "lower-class" (not low-class, and I was speaking about economic bracket), I was talking about my experience with the sodliers of today they will openly tell you "I'm gonna kill as many Iraqis as I can" and blah, blah, blah, i'm sorry but I have very little respect for most of these people (on both sides of the fence, I hate the groups that claim to be MUslims and then commit atrocities in the name of Islam, which Islam forbids, but I also hate "the defenders of democracy" who have very little respect for the various cultures and customs of the rest of the world and pretend to be better than "terrorists" when in the end they are both completely wrong).

WEll perhaps if you hate democracy so much you should stop taking advantage of it living here in the West.
Could it probably be that because the terrorists are Muslim, Islam might be under a bit more scrutiny lately? COuld it be that after the bombings in Madrid and London, the ummas should have a bit of introspect and see whats going wrong? No you'd rather blame us and the bad media out to get you....

brother read the documents which you can find in the forum about the misconeceptions about islam which you have.

the identify of a terrorist is not his religion.
or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.