Another one of my sunshine lollipops and rainbow posts

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This year I made intention for hajj. I do so believe in dua..anyhow to make one of my tedious stories short..

as I have taken the position to teach at our beloved little Islamic school..one of the perks I was told today..

yeah..InshaAllah..next year...they will take me...

If I could scream with joy right now ..I would..

So, I humbly thank my brothers and sisters on this forum for thinking about little ole me..May Allah reward each and everyone of you...

( we all know what I want next!)

lovefordeen

wa'alikum assalaamu was rahmathualhi wa barakathuhu

sister Aapa,i understand how happy you are,masha'allah...May Allah swt help you in fulfilling your dream of doing Hajj next year and may He accept it...ameen

i pray that Allah gives all the muslimeen the privilege to perform Hajj atleast once...ameen

assalaamu alaikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Nice news Aapa. May Allah bless you in this life and in the next one.

sister who always thinks and loves you

:hearts:

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wabarakatuhu,

That is really good news, sister. May Allah accept your dua and give you good health and wealth to perform the Hajj next year. May Allah bless you with best of both worlds.
Ameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Aapa Aunt... we love u alot.. and I am happy for u :)

May Allah make all your wish come true and May He let you live an Islamic life so that you can attain Jannah Insha Allah !!!

Add me and my loved ones in your supplications too Insha Allah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear sister, and Alhadmulillah we all are very happy for you.:SMILY252:

Please dear sister do not forget to make duas aslo for all of us when you go on Hajj Inshallah and especially for our Muslim Ummah.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Ameen

:wasalam:

a_stranger

السلام عليكم

Hajj is the most beautiful journey in the life of muslem , try to read about the manasek before a while , and study the spiritual goals of hajj , may Allah make things easy for you and all muslems.