Another Suicide Bombing in Indonesia

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

Bomb Explodes at Indonesia Mosque

"At least 17 men are wounded including police officers and civilians"

VIVAnews - A bomb exploded at a mosque in Cirebon Police compound, West Java, killing one man and injured dozens others, during Friday prayer today. The victims are mostly police officers, and have now been transported to hospital.

"At least 17 men are wounded including police officers and civilians," said a witness Heri Susilo on Friday. Heri lives exactly in front of the police compound.

The explosion took place around 12.35 am as Friday prayer had only commenced. The dead man is strongly suspected as the bomber.

"Some minutes ago, he was still there lying on the floor," said Heri illustrating the last position the alleged dead bomber was spotted.
• VIVAnews

source: http://en.vivanews.com/news/read/214982-bomb-exploded-at-indonesia-mosque

Suicide bomber was Cirebon resident
Cirebon residents identified the photo of mosque suicide bombing suspect as Muchammad Syarief, while the police said they would officially reveal his identity on Sunday.

Syarief was believed to reside in Kampong Astanagarib Utara, Pekalipan district, Cirebon. Neighbors there said several police officers had picked up Syarief’s mother Srimulat and younger brother Muhammad Fathoni.

Neighborhood unit head Supendi said police met with him on Friday before they picked up the two.

“The police came to me and informed me they were taking away Srimulat and Fathoni for questioning. They said they would be taken to Jakarta,” he said.

Police say they sent blood samples from the two to Jakarta for DNA tests.

“If there is a match, we will make an announcement at police headquarters on Sunday around 1 p.m.,” National Police spokesman Anton Bachrul Alam was quoted as saying Saturday in Jakarta by news portal detik.com.

Anton denied reports the two family members were brought to Jakarta. “Only their blood samples were sent to Jakarta. We want to match the samples with samples taken from the bomber. If there is a match, the family can take the body for burial,” he said.

The suicide bombing, allegedly targeting police officers, occurred Friday during prayers at Az-Dzikra Mosque inside the Cirebon Police compound.

The suspect died at the scene while 30 people from the congregation, mostly police officers, including Cirebon Police chief Adj. Snr. Comr. Herukoco, were injured.

Those gathered were about to start the prayer when the suspect detonated his explosives.

“The bomb was strapped around his body,” National Police chief Timur Pradopo said during a visit to Cirebon on Friday.

He described the suspect as being 170 centimeters tall and between 25 and 30 years of age.

Residents at Astanagarib Utara said they recognized the suspect in pictures distributed by police and shown on television.

“It resembles [Syarief]. Almost all the residents who watched TV recognized the face,” Supendi, who lives next to the suspect’s house, said.

Kada Sabda said he recognized the face. “The most striking features are similarities in the shape of the chin, nose, eyebrows and teeth. He was skinny and tall. His skin complexion was yellowish,” he said.

Syarief is the fourth of the eight children of Abdul Gafur and Srimulat.

“Only his mother and youngest brother live here. His parents separated 15 years ago,” Supendi said.

Syarief, who was described by residents as taciturn and introverted, was reportedly rarely seen since he married a woman from neighboring Majalengka regency.

“I last saw him six months ago when he was about to get married. I learned about his intention to get married when his mother came to me to process the necessary documents,” Supendi said.

Jaemah, another resident, said Syarief’s mother introduced her to the bride, who wore a veil.

Elang Rasid, who claimed to be Syarief’s uncle, said he believed the suspect was his nephew after he saw photos released by the police.

“I immediately called his wife in Majalengka and she confirmed the suspect in the picture was her husband,” he was quoted as saying by Antara news agency.

Syarief reportedly left home on April 2, telling his wife he was visiting his mother in Cirebon.

source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/04/17/suicide-bomber-was-cirebon-resident.html

another report said that the suicide bomber is a takferee he even declares that his own parents is kuffar.. nasalu Allaha al-'afiyah