ANSWERING TO WHOM CRITICIZE US ATTACHING QURAN

dawudabbasbhai

:salam2:
There are some sites especially in italian who criticize us and attaching Quran...
this site is
*Link Removed*http://debate.org.uk/gesu-corano/argomenti/ilcorano.htm
they try to change muslims to false religion and they say, astagfirullah that inside Holy Quran there are many errors, for example Allah says in Sura41:9/12 that He created in 8 days, then in other Suras in 6 days 7:51,54; 25:59; 10:3.
Please help me to answer them...
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Please Read The Reply i wrote here... :
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1552

You want to help people, then make or find articles and share them on this site, or on any other Islamic site. Put your time and effort doing that... It is worthless spending time talking to people who do not care about the truth.... We have our duty to tell people, if they dont listen dont spend your time arguing with them.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

Obviously that website is denying verse of Allah and spreading lies. They do not care about the truth.

Please do not waste your time with them,

With regards your question:

They were six. The verses of 41:9-12 speak of overlapping actions in spans of four and two days each. The adverbs are the keys to understanding this. The verses of 11 and 12 use the adverbs "thummah" and "fa" which imply consecutiveness of action.

Neither of these two, however, are used in verse 10 (the only one which mentions four days) which instead uses the adverb "wa" implying parallel, or "overlapping" actions. In other words, the grammar tells us that the four days mentioned in 10 are a continuation of the two mentioned in verse 9. The four days of "measuring the earth's sustenance" refers to the two days of the creation of the earth in addition to the two days of the "spreading out of the earth's features" (see next question).

For example, the world renown track and fielder Carl Lewis might say "I am now 32 years old. I started elementary school when I was 6, then I spent 12 years studying for my high-school diploma and I spent 24 years training to be the world's best long-jumper. Then I settled down and have spent the last two years taking care of my family." Does this mean that he was 18 years old when he started training for the long jump? Did he continue till he was 42 years old? If we add 6 + 12 + 24 + 2 we get 44. How then can he be "32 years old" now?. To understand this we need to notice that he did not say that he started training when he was eighteen. He did not say "then" I trained for 24 years. We now realize that he started training at the same time he started elementary school, when he was 6. He went to school and trained for track and field at the same time. After he graduated from high-school he continued to train for 12 more years. They were "overlapping" actions.

Now, if someone wishes to claim that Carl Lewis' statement is contradictory since he says that he is 32 years old but "the detailed description of the breakdown of the years" works out to 44 years, and that this is a "contradiction," then that is their choice. (source: answering-christianity.com)

wasalam.