anti-Islam on youtube

safiya58

Salaam Brother,

There will always be people out there who are against Islam and try to put Islam in a negative light. Remember this:

"They try and put out the light of Allah with their mouths. However, the light of Allah will continue to glow even if the unbelievers hate it" {Suraah As-Saaf, 61:8}

It is best to just ignore them because no matter what we do to clear misconceptions about our religion, there will always be people out there who would try to defame the name of Islam.

:salam2:

well said sister. I agree with u... just let the fulls keep fulling themselve until death will overcome them.... actually it is very funny to see how scared they r from muslims and hw much they hate us just because they see their own dirtyness in our pure lifestile and their own unjust in our book wich is the most justice Book cuz it´s from Allah...... Alhamdulliah that we r one of those Allah has guided

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
i dont mean to hurt anybody, i juz mentioning what i had experienced, i dont know there are malaysian websites if there are any, fine, they r juz the same like them all of them the same thing no matter what race they r.....