ANY NAVAL ARCHITECTS OR MARINE ENGINEERS HERE

ottomana

Marhaba,

I hope to meet any colleagues here, or anyone knows some muslim friends doing this job. My profession is Naval Architecture and wish to meet muslim colleagues around the world.

I guess it is very difficult, but i wanted to give it a try.

Fi amanillah,

fada_all

salam alikom

welcome sister here hope to enjoy ur stay here insha allah with TTI family..

first of all r u muslim? if so we are all ur brothers and sisters here it dosen't matter which job each one of us has in life , because we r all here to exchange our konwledge in our religoin 'deen' and devellop it for the best insha allah..and of course correct each other"s mistakes if there are ...

so don't hesitate in contacting us never mind which job ?? for me im working as an assitant of direction , and of course there are alot have different but have the same purpose as me ...
please don't misunderstand me sister and correct me if i make any mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazaki allah kol khair wa salam alikom sister

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykum

welcome to TTI brother. I'm a marine dual cadet (engine & deck). I hv been on a voyage for 5 months. I have tried to find some navigators/marine engineers in this site. But unfortunately there is no one. Im happy u r here.

hassand38

YES

Marhaba,

I hope to meet any colleagues here, or anyone knows some muslim friends doing this job. My profession is Naval Architecture and wish to meet muslim colleagues around the world.

I guess it is very difficult, but i wanted to give it a try.

Fi amanillah,

YOU MAY CONTACT ME FOR THE ABOVE AS ONE JOINT VENTURE MARINE BUSINESS PARTNER...hassand38