any one here from dinemark do it for ur prohet

i love allah

alsalam alikom
really people we must do some thing i knew that the danish peoples repeated the bad picture about prophet mohammed peace be upon him not only this but the t.v showed it also
so any one couid suggest some thing effective to do?
salam

Fatima Rizvi

I am a Muslim living in Denmark.

Asalam o Alikum,,,
I am a Muslim living in Denmark (Copenhagen).This is sure very sad and again upsetting regarding the hurtful pictures.Though my personal experiance about most of the Danes is very positive but some anti immigrants youth people's party is trying to tease us again.The Danish Government has condem this act.Any muslim brothers and sister have any kind of suggestions?

Serafeddin

Patience

:salam2: Remember our beloved Prophet Muhammad :saw: ( may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and everything he went thru while in Makkah and take him as example. BE PATIENT. PRAY. People who are behind those pictures have an agenda. Please don't play in to their hands. Pray to Allah swt. Allah knows best and he is the best of planners. Everything happens by the will of Allah almighty and he willed this as well. Lets just see how long before they realize that they are everything that they accuse Islam and Muslims of being !!!

i love allah

thanks for your replys all
but we must do something effective we can't setdown like this and don't do any thing we must defend on our prophet if we will not do any thing so they will repeat it again and again and who knows they may do something more than this
so please try to think to do some thing effective
salam

Kayote

Assalam-u-Aliekum,

I think the very first thing to do is make yourself stronger. If we want to counter their baseless accusations & lies, we have to have more faith in Allah.

And AFTER that we should go out & preach, you donot have to go to the streets but start discussing Islam with your non-muslim friends & others. Thats the best action you can take.

WaAliekum Assalam

Fatima Rizvi

What is there in your mind ? what is supposed to be done does demonstrations work burning tires,buildings work?No.This is what we have to learn, has it stopped after all what muslims have done previously in the retaliation.As above Serafeddi also mention about the practice of Our Prophet:saw: he used to be patient no matter wht happend can u recall the incident of the old woman who used to throw garbage on him wht did our Prophet:saw: do in return?
These people who are doing this are young immature people who have trivial issues with immigrants in Denmark.Just to acknowledge you Danish govt and people are condemning this act and disrelating themselves from the people have done it.I live in Denmark my personal experiance with them is very positive they are helpful,humble and organised people,everday there is 15 mins program on Ramadhan.Near me we should ignore it because some people are trying to tease us if we will be teased so they will tease us more and if you wil be patient and ask for Allah\s help they will be quiet themselves.