Anybody from TEXAS, PLZ HELP!!!

dragonfly

Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I come from Poland and Im looking for urgent contact from ppl from Texas> I would like to ask u a question if I may, ask for advice cuz its matter of life and death, Im serious and honest muslim revert girl and if any of u would be so kind as to help me IO wopuld be his/her debtor for life. I will be grateful foe quick reply if possible. Let Allah, all Mighty protects us all and guide as through the right paths all our life....Thank u all in advance...

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Calm down sister and tell us your needs slowly, there are sisters from Texas here that can help. Give a brief description where in Texas are you? Then we start from there alright?

dragonfly

Salam

Calm down sister and tell us your needs slowly, there are sisters from Texas here that can help. Give a brief description where in Texas are you? Then we start from there alright?

Salam,
First of all ty for ur reply. Its trully kind of u that u decided to help me. Well, Im not in Texas, Im in Poland, but im looking for a person from Texas,Its a man, Algerian my friend, we were together, but last days we split during his problems, he made mistake in his life, and thinks now European girls are like this that they r n ot gonna be able to support arabic and Algerian culture and that soon im gonna live him, if we have children take them away and go back poland and then he gonna loose all his life. Whats more his sweet mother is also affraid of strangers, thats what they call ppl from other culture.It was few days ago, he said the best solution would be if he marry his former Algerian fiancee, with which he broke up, when was with me, cuz she is of same culture, thats why i say its a matter of tme and life and death for me. But I must say im not European, well i was born in Poland and live here, but Im really old fashioned, I always saw i dont pass to this country and cuilture here.or even rdeligion, Im muslim now,and I know I have found my life way, and U know I would love to live in Algeria with my husband, care for him , respect him, love him, help his family, his sweet mother, so that all of them together with my husband would be proud they have such person in their family So that they could say that my house is a true one for the praise of aAllah, I know life in Algeria is not easy, I have learned much on history, culture,language, i learn arabic, i even try to lear Quran by hard, first for me and also for my froend U know even if he shout at me, well very rarely, and not much, dont think he is a n aggressor, no not at all, he is sweet and gentle, buit even then i dont complain, I know he has reason for such, i know he wana tell me something inmportant by this way as well. I would do all for him and his better future, I am proud of him hoow he manage by his own there iin USA, where its not easy no? But I must tell u i dont mind USA, If I would go there it would be just cuz of him, that he is there, I would trully love to live together inAlgeria with his family and relatives, I know I wont run away, even when it would be really dangerous situation in this country, wwell i hope not, cuz his family lives there, but even then i would not leave anywhere without him and his family, cuz he is the most important person, just after Allah all MIghty, I love him much. But he is sio scarred and I would like to explain him that im not as he thinks, Im not european, in my mind as well not in my soul, Im more Arabic culture than he thinksm, also cuz of my family, they r christians but they brought me in a very traditional way, with respect to family, husband and all the most important values. I wish to send him letter but he moved to another flat lately and I dono his home addres, I dont wana be too much insistent, just wish write a letter of heart and if he decides no im not gonna bother him too much, but I must fight or i will be lost,this is in general the situation, And my request would be to somebody to help me find him and his home address in Texas but I also would like to keep it not puplic so much so that he wasnt aware i look for him. I know for most of u its gonna sound stupid or strange but I wil say, if u would love somebody as much as I do now, when this person gonna become ur life, then u also gonna say that u have to do all to fight for his/her heart and him/her. So I ask help if i may and hope ther gonna find a person quick, cuz have not much tie, that be able to help me and for this person , for what she gonna do, Im gonna be a life debtor forever. Im sorry for this drmatism but this is the whole true on what I feel and am living in now, so if u can help me plz write me, the best on private cuz i dont wana write too much on open forum, well I already wriote much... Stay with llah

three17ent

Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I come from Poland and Im looking for urgent contact from ppl from Texas> I would like to ask u a question if I may, ask for advice cuz its matter of life and death, Im serious and honest muslim revert girl and if any of u would be so kind as to help me IO wopuld be his/her debtor for life. I will be grateful foe quick reply if possible. Let Allah, all Mighty protects us all and guide as through the right paths all our life....Thank u all in advance...

sister Texas is a pretty big state... can you tell us the city he lives in insha allah... then we can go from there...