anyone can make me feel better:(

autumn

Strength in Unity
i am feeling sad first because my friend has left to her country n i have no classmates i study with, so everytime im going to class i know i'll be the only one, not that its boring but its lonely sitting for one or two hours..:(:(
and then i saw in the news, nothing new but israel soldier killing palestine teenager because of an accident, that broke my heart:SMILY23:
and then it also feels like i have no real friends..
can anone make me feel better, am so sad :(

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

Come on, dear , you're too young to have these negative thoughts,No wonder you're depressed with that name( autumn) you're calling yourself by. :eek::p If you're still at school & you're calling yourself "autumn", what will you call yourself when you grow old?:girl3:Don't focus on what u don't have or lack at the moment, but rather on what you've actually got. You say your friend left, well, so what? You;ll definitely find others. You feel bad about the news, we all do, but u should have faith that tomorrow will be ours & that Islam will one day have the upper hand. You know what, i think u don't have a goal of your own. Set a great goal for yourself and go for it. As a moslem, your goal should be "jannat al ferdaus".
That will change your perspective. As you study, you'll be thinking "i need to study well to be a good moslem and a strong believer,as the Prophet pbuh said: ' a strong believer is better and more loved by Allah than the weak one' , as you choose your friends, you'll be choosing those who will give a boost to your eman, as you choose your husband, you'll be choosing one having your same goals so u can both enjoy the company of Prophet Mohammed in Paradise. You'll always have something great & noble to work on and that will definitely make you strong enough to deal with petty worldly matters.
Hope u feel a bit better now, if not , listen to this video & i'm sure it'll help u a lot.Plz let me know if u got any better.:SMILY252:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdcGKTeKunk

:salam2::wavyarms:

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Salaam

Don't worry Seasons always change. If you are in Autumn know that spring is near.
and may be because of autumn spring will come. Any ways that is the rule of life.
In Bad times pray to Allah, In good times thank to Allah and remember Allah every time

Wasalaam

UmmHusnaa

:salam2: My dear.

Sis keep strong

You seem like a sensitive soul, like me, and i know how the events of this world can get you down, but you have to be strong and know that Allah The Almighty has given you a sensitive soul for a reason.

I know the pains and anxieties of this life can get you down, you seem to feel others peoples pain more than most, but that is not a bad thing. It means that you will be able to relate to other people better. It also means that you are more likely to help when there is a need. But don't let this hard life change that about you.
You see when you are so sensitive it is easy to go the other way, for example because you feel the pain so strongly, you may not handle it well and turn to things that can numb away the pain and that would change you for the worse. ( i speak from experience).
My dear sister, don't try to take away your feelings by way of haram as this will take away from the beauty of you.
This sensitivity that you posess will help you move in the direction that Allah SWT has pre ordained for you. You just have to be patient and make dua that Allah guides you and keeps you on the straight path.

No one of us can feel the pains that Rasool of Allah felt for the nations and the ummah. Rasool of Allah used to cry for us, for His ummah. Because He (SAW) felt our pain.

Sister know that you have been blessed with a special gift and try to find a way to use that gift so as to benefit the ummah and yourself. Because once you start actually channeling your feelings to help others, you will start feeling better too InshAllah Ameen.

:muslim_child:

Wasalaam :SMILY252:

abu'muhammad

...................................................................................................................

[Shaykh Aaid Al-Qarni]

Allah Ta'ala says:

"Whosoever is in the heavens and on earth begs of Him. Every day He has a matter to bring forth [such as giving honour to some, disgrace to some, life to some, death to some, etc.]!"
[Surah ar-Rahman; Ayah 29].

When there is a violent storm and the seas are turbulent, the occupants of the boat call out, O Allah!

When the camel-driver and the caravan are lost in the desert, they call out, O Allah!

When disaster and calamity occur, the afflicted call out, O Allah!

When doors are shut before those who seek to enter through them and barriers are placed before those who are in need - they cry out, O Allah!

When all plans end in failure, all hope is lost, and the path becomes constricted, O Allah is called out.

When the earth, vast and wide though it is, is straitened for you, causing your soul to feel constricted, call out, O Allah!

To Allah ascend all the goodly words, the sincere supplication, the tears of the innocent, and the invocations of the afflicted. Hands and eyes are extended to Him in times of hardship and misfortune. The tongue chants, cries out, and mentions His name. The heart finds peace, the soul finds rest, the nerves are relaxed and the intellect becomes sharp - these are all achieved when we remember Allah, the Exalted.

Problems

The pleasures of life are short-lived, and more often than not, they are followed by sorrow. Life means responsibility, a journey wherein change is constant and difficulties are many.

You will not find a father, a wife, or a friend who is free from problems. Allah Ta'ala has willed for this world to be filled with two opposites: good and evil, righteousness and corruption, happiness and misery. Thus good, uprightness, and happiness are for Paradise; evil, corruption, and misery are for the Fire. The Prophet said:
'This world is cursed along with all that is in it, except for:
a) the remembrance of Allah and what follows it (i.e. good deeds and whatever Allah loves), and
b) the scholar and the student.'

So live according to your reality without always envisioning the ideal life, one that is free of worry and toil. Accept life as it is and adapt accordingly to all circumstances. You will not find in this world such things as the flawless companion or the perfect situation, because flawlessness and perfection are qualities that are foreign to this life.

You will not find the perfect wife. A hadith reads:
'The believing man should not brush (away) the believing woman if he hates a quality in her, there is another that he is pleased with.'

It is necessary for us to make amends; to take what is easy and leave what is difficult; and at certain times, to overlook faults and mistakes.
:ma:

:wasalam:

autumn

Strength in Unity

Come on, dear , you're too young to have these negative thoughts,No wonder you're depressed with that name( autumn) you're calling yourself by. :eek::p If you're still at school & you're calling yourself "autumn", what will you call yourself when you grow old?:girl3:Don't focus on what u don't have or lack at the moment, but rather on what you've actually got. You say your friend left, well, so what? You;ll definitely find others. You feel bad about the news, we all do, but u should have faith that tomorrow will be ours & that Islam will one day have the upper hand. You know what, i think u don't have a goal of your own. Set a great goal for yourself and go for it. As a moslem, your goal should be "jannat al ferdaus".
That will change your perspective. As you study, you'll be thinking "i need to study well to be a good moslem and a strong believer,as the Prophet pbuh said: ' a strong believer is better and more loved by Allah than the weak one' , as you choose your friends, you'll be choosing those who will give a boost to your eman, as you choose your husband, you'll be choosing one having your same goals so u can both enjoy the company of Prophet Mohammed in Paradise. You'll always have something great & noble to work on and that will definitely make you strong enough to deal with petty worldly matters.
Hope u feel a bit better now, if not , listen to this video & i'm sure it'll help u a lot.Plz let me know if u got any better.:SMILY252:

i dont think that name is depressing and nothing is wrong with it, its just a user name......ok iam thankful for what i have.. AND i DO have a goal, that one you mentioned, definitely is one of them.
thanks anyway

autumn

Strength in Unity

i dont think that name is depressing and im not depressed with it and its just a user name, why will i use something like that when im old... i am thankful for what i have and yes i do have a goal, what you mentioned being one of them.
thank you anyway.

hassana elkoussi

i dont think that name is depressing and im not depressed with it and its just a user name, why will i use something like that when im old... i am thankful for what i have and yes i do have a goal, what you mentioned being one of them.
thank you anyway.

:salam2: come on, dear, i didn't mean any offense. I know it;s just a user name and i was just kidding. I think u got me wrong! Hope u've been able to get over ur troubles. :salam2:

nori suja'i

Appreciates Allah for what we have now sis, dont be like me last time. i kept seaching my long lost best friend (classmate) thru' any info i got and forgot about a friend who always call/say hello to me and ask about my well being - until this friend passed away then i realised my fault, astaghfirallah 3l'azeem.