Anyone from turkey?

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
Anyone from turkey over here? I was toying with the idea of pursuing my masters from turkey (not very likely perhaps, but I won't mind if things work out), So I had a couple of questions in mind, whose answers I would like to seek from someone who has first-hand knowledge.
جزاكم الله خيرا

MehmetHilmi

Selamun Aleykum.

I'm from Turkey. Even though I don't live there now I believe I can answer your questions.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Selamun Aleykum.

I'm from Turkey. Even though I don't live there now I believe I can answer your questions.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
Jazakallahu Khair for your help brother, I had tried contacting you before writing this thread but due to some reason I am unable to send you PM. I'll try sending you a friendship request and then try again.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:salam:
I noticed messaging disappeared a few days ago. In shaa Allah it will come back soon.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
:salam:
I noticed messaging disappeared a few days ago. In shaa Allah it will come back soon.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
Brother, I must admit that this new interface is overly complicated and doesn't work well (specially on my symbian phone)
I wish there could be some option to select between new interface and old simple interface.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
There have always been issues with the site that it does not function in the most ideal way. The site was only intended to be a stepping stone to the next update - it seems more productive to work on that than to try to iron out all the issues on something which will be replaced.

I know the admins appreciate all feedback it is just a question of time and priorities. Taking time to comment shows members care about the site also. I hope your concerns can be taken on board. Meanwhile we are all patiently waiting...

:jazaak: