Anyone have this Nasheed i think its by Yusuf Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
Salam alaykum

if u just started to practice then nasheeds can be used as replacement to music if it's too hard 4 u to give up. Like it was said above change then to the holy Koran.

I mean come one, people in our days reflect on nasheeds that speaks of ALLAH SWT but yet do not ponder on the holy koran which are his words. Is that normal?

also there is a lot of fitnah within the nasheeds i.e. the voices, a lot of girls i've seen are attracted to nasheeds due to it's nice sound.

Brother gangstaat all the those who preach are still human whether it is zakir naik or his team, which means that they sin. So do not give them to much status and assume that everything they do or say is right. At times they might follow weaker narrations i.e. zakir naik as great as he is does not believe that it is an obligation for mens to wear the beard, i got that 4m watching one of his debates out of his own mouth.

take a look at islam channel, it's called islam yet has a lot music in it. even though a lot of scholars and imams appear on it, they still do it.

chronic1290

bismillah
:salam2:
respectable brothers n sisters. I for one think we have forgotten that there is a brother who still wants the nasheed by Zain Bhikha peacefull i think. His comment is at the top of the page. peace ::

pcozzy

we are not talking about opinions here my dear, but whatever makes you all happy what can I say. If you find me any proove that the Sahabah listen to nasheeds with music or otherwise, bring it. again no stress if you all like to listen you know better how to deal with your selves. As for that famous term that comes usually from the kuffar don't use it much because is one of the shaytan's tricks. Opinion is sports, but not in the deen Period. This is not christinity or budism or the junk box of hinduism. Take care.

the ditch that was built around medina they sung anasheed when breaking the rocks. Nasheeds are not innnovation. The miracle of the quran was sent to a people that where very heavily into poetry. The instruments of music are a problem though, as far I know the Dub was used at that time. I do agree if you feel it is taking you away from knowing memorizing the quran than and islamic fundamentals than it is a problem. Many nasheed remind us or have us repeating thikr and expressing our love to Allah and his messanger. In my opinion I would rather allow my family to listen to nasheed than the radio stations or even tv.

peace be on to us all, :salam2:

pcozzy

basically i know it from Peace tv.
If anyone is from Pakistan, dubai, india and similar locations you probably have Peace tv.
i want that Nasheed that goes in the title of peace tv it goes something like this
peaceful peaceful peaceful peace
peaceful peaceful peaceful peace

lol that's all they say there but it's a full Nasheed, any1 please give me it
i think its by yusuf islam cuz it sounded like him 4 sure.

Jazaak Ullah Khair

later my muslim homies lol

I have the nasheed 128kps bit rate but because I am new I can't post it. sorry
here I put it in 4-share http://www.4shared.com/file/51898350/e4ab054a/09_-_Salaamun_Salaam_Ft_Khalid_Belrhouzi.html
:salam2:

Status
Not open for further replies.