Anyone living in leicestershire

zainabj

:salam2:

can anyone living in leicester tell me where you can buy zamzam from please because in ramadhan we always have date and zamzam water to break our fasts and we are runnning low on zamzam please

jazakallah

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Im from leicester :)

You can find some form Madinah kutub khana, on Melbourne Rd, Highfields. Also, if you try the academy book shop on Burners. You might even find some in Ar-rijal, an-nisaa, al-atfaal near jame'ah masjid.

Hope this helps sister

Wassalaam :)

zainabj

Im from leicester :)

You can find some form Madinah kutub khana, on Melbourne Rd, Highfields. Also, if you try the academy book shop on Burners. You might even find some in Ar-rijal, an-nisaa, al-atfaal near jame'ah masjid.

Hope this helps sister

Wassalaam :)

Jazakallah
what shops are near Madinah Kutub Khana on melbourne rd coz i liv in highfields so it will be easy for me to gt it frm there jazakallah

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Jazakallah
what shops are near Madinah Kutub Khana on melbourne rd coz i liv in highfields so it will be easy for me to gt it frm there jazakallah

:wasalam:

there not that far off sis, maybe jame'ah masjid is but by car im sure you'll be fine :) also i was just thinking od st saviours Ash shifa might have zam zam water sis. there are loads of shops that will sell the water.

get it from madina kutub khana sis, did you go ther?

Tc
Wassalaam! :D