anyone needs help in islam for anyone ( muslims or non)

anyone needs anything??

• Nonmuslim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i am Egyptian, i live in the UK anyone needs anything i am here to offer my services, i have learned a lot from the best Instructors ive ever heard of or anyone really. i am very open minded. for muslims i am here to help converts or even natives with my knowlege, and for nonmuslims i am very reasonable and open minded, if anyone needs any help in understanding the quran or even reading it it is my pleasure to help. I will be waiting for questions.

Layankj

Assalaam Aaleikom brother,

There is surely much need for this kindness of yours. Also, here on TTi you could create a thread or an article, sharing the knowledge which you have acquired.

May Allah reward you for this , JazakAllaahu Khairan

Assalaam Aaleikom brother,

There is surely much need for this kindness of yours. Also, here on TTi you could create a thread or an article, sharing the knowledge which you have acquired.

May Allah reward you for this , JazakAllaahu Khairan
I am so happy for your kind words thank you so much. :D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatullah

Welcome to the website. We have removed your Skype from the site. This is because we only recommend members share information in public and on the website itself and not private contact, due to the potential dangers involved.

I am sure you are a good brother however.

Thank you for understanding

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Welcome to the TTI, brother.
Maashaa'Allaah, may Allaah increase us all in beneficial knowledge.

Like our sister has said, you can definitely contribute by creating threads and sharing the knowledge Allaah `azza wa jall has bestowed upon you. We have many readers here, alhamdulillaah.

Wajazaakallaahu khayran for your good intentions.