Article Anyone who wants to have his provision expanded and his term of life prolonged, then what should he do?

Mohammad Rafoqie

View attachment 21554
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللهِ بْنُ صَالِحٍ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي عَقِيلٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ قَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبَرَنِي أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ مَنْ أَحَبَّ أَنْ يُبْسَطَ لَهُ فِي رِزْقِهِ، وَأَنْ يُنْسَأَ لَهُ فِي أَثَرِهِ، فَلْيَصِلْ رَحِمَهُ‏.‏
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

Anas ibn Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Anyone who wants to have his provision expanded and his term of life prolonged should maintain ties of kinship."
This hadith reveals that if anyone wants to have his provision expanded, it means his provision may be open up, unfold and increased, and he may be a rich one and along with it, his peered of life may be prolonged, and he may be an Elderly man with safe and sound, then he should maintain ties to his relatives.

Maintaining the ties to any on’s relatives is very important issue, but most people neglect it and do not care for it, while Islam Emphasis on this on it.
So the wholly Quran reveals” …and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship)…” [al-Nisa’
4:1]

Allah has warned us against cutting the ties of kinship (interpretation of the meaning):

“Any one who wants that his (provision) to be increased and his life to be extended, should uphold the ties of kinship.”
Also,” And those who break the Covenant of Allah, after its ratification, and sever that which
Allah has commanded to be joined (i.e., they sever the bond of kinship and are not good to their relatives), and work mischief in the land, on them is the curse (i.e., they will be far away from Allah’s mercy and for them is the unhappy (evil) home (i.e., Hell).” [al-Ra’d 13:25]
Also,” And give to the kindred his due and to the miskeen (poor)… “And give to the kindred his due and to the miskeen (poor)…” [al-Isra’ 17:26]
According to the hadth, “Whoever would like his rizq (provision) to be increased and his life to be
extended, should uphold the ties of kinship.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari,
may Allah give us taufeek to act upon this hadith , Amin.