Arab medicine, food supplies rot in Al-Arish

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 07/02/2009 - 08:13 AM ]

AL-ARISH, (PIC)-- Dr. Bakat Barkani, the chairman of the Algerian doctors syndicate, has plainly accused the Egyptian government of wasting tons of medicine and blood supplies donated by Arab countries to their Palestinian brothers in Gaza Strip.

According to Barkani, tens of Algerian doctors dispatched to Gaza to help their Palestinian counterparts to treat thousands of Palestinians wounded in the cruel Israeli war on Gaza last month were held at Al-Arish and denied entry into the beleaguered Strip.

He explained that the blood donated by the Algerian people to their Palestinian brothers had expired because Egypt neither sent it to Gaza nor kept it in a safe place to avoid the damage.

"Egypt is accused of deliberately damaging tons of medicine, food supplies, and blood", stressed Barkani, adding that the Israeli occupation authority allowed little amount of medicine and food to come into the Strip through crossing points it controls, but Egypt failed to do so.

News correspondents stationed at Al-Arish city quoted Egyptian residents as saying that the government was deliberately seizing and delaying passage of those goods into the Strip although it knows that they might rot because they weren’t kept in a safe place.

Cairo abandoned the Palestinians:
Meanwhile, the Arab Bar accused the Egyptian government of abandoning the Palestinian people and leaving them to starve, saying that Egypt wants the Palestinian resistance to accept Israeli dictates.

Abdul Athim Al-Maghrabi, deputy secretary-general of the Bar, explained that the Egyptian decision to close the Rafah crossing point came after Hamas refused the Israeli dictates, and added that the opening of the crossing is linked to Hamas's "acceptance" of those humiliating conditions.

"The Egyptian administration is wrong in taking such a decision, and the justification it tries to convince us with that it is abiding by the 2005 crossings agreement is of no sense, as Egypt wasn’t a signatory to that deal and thus it isn’t bound by any obligation in this regard", Maghrabi added.

He stressed that in addition to the fact that the agreement had expired in 2006, Egypt is duty-bound by the international law to open the crossing point to save the lives of 1.5 million Palestinians who are suffering slow death in the tiny Strip.

However, Maghrabi explained that the Egyptian official stand doesn’t reflect the pulse of the Egyptian street.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...89+TEtBDJ8QxI++h2aM0WwQipCUehO+tkDpnOnjw1i+M=

ummu thany

sister in islam
[ 07/02/2009 - 08:13 AM ]

AL-ARISH, (PIC)-- Dr. Bakat Barkani, the chairman of the Algerian doctors syndicate, has plainly accused the Egyptian government of wasting tons of medicine and blood supplies donated by Arab countries to their Palestinian brothers in Gaza Strip.

According to Barkani, tens of Algerian doctors dispatched to Gaza to help their Palestinian counterparts to treat thousands of Palestinians wounded in the cruel Israeli war on Gaza last month were held at Al-Arish and denied entry into the beleaguered Strip.

He explained that the blood donated by the Algerian people to their Palestinian brothers had expired because Egypt neither sent it to Gaza nor kept it in a safe place to avoid the damage.

"Egypt is accused of deliberately damaging tons of medicine, food supplies, and blood", stressed Barkani, adding that the Israeli occupation authority allowed little amount of medicine and food to come into the Strip through crossing points it controls, but Egypt failed to do so.

News correspondents stationed at Al-Arish city quoted Egyptian residents as saying that the government was deliberately seizing and delaying passage of those goods into the Strip although it knows that they might rot because they weren’t kept in a safe place.

Cairo abandoned the Palestinians:
Meanwhile, the Arab Bar accused the Egyptian government of abandoning the Palestinian people and leaving them to starve, saying that Egypt wants the Palestinian resistance to accept Israeli dictates.

Abdul Athim Al-Maghrabi, deputy secretary-general of the Bar, explained that the Egyptian decision to close the Rafah crossing point came after Hamas refused the Israeli dictates, and added that the opening of the crossing is linked to Hamas's "acceptance" of those humiliating conditions.

"The Egyptian administration is wrong in taking such a decision, and the justification it tries to convince us with that it is abiding by the 2005 crossings agreement is of no sense, as Egypt wasn’t a signatory to that deal and thus it isn’t bound by any obligation in this regard", Maghrabi added.

He stressed that in addition to the fact that the agreement had expired in 2006, Egypt is duty-bound by the international law to open the crossing point to save the lives of 1.5 million Palestinians who are suffering slow death in the tiny Strip.

However, Maghrabi explained that the Egyptian official stand doesn’t reflect the pulse of the Egyptian street.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...89+TEtBDJ8QxI++h2aM0WwQipCUehO+tkDpnOnjw1i+M=

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
My previous post was deleted.

Lets try again shall we sister al-fajr?

Okay :)

Must be some sort of mistake :rolleyes: I mean ..I cannot IMAGINE such things are being done on the orders of the noble leadership, I mean it must be so confusing to understand for some people that muslims are being killed and survivors are in need medication and food supplies :confused: may Allaah help them understand this.

:SMILY153:

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Well, the Kuwait government is totally angry at Hamas because the Hamas military took 2 warehouses full of supplies sent by the UN for the citizens of Gaza to use for the military. And so now the UN has stopped shipments of aid until Hamas returns the stolen supplies (mostly blankets and clothing).

I feel worse for the Gazans now - those who SAY they are working to help them, are now basically stealing from them.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalam aliekum

Well, the Kuwait government is totally angry at Hamas because the Hamas military took 2 warehouses full of supplies sent by the UN for the citizens of Gaza to use for the military. And so now the UN has stopped shipments of aid until Hamas returns the stolen supplies (mostly blankets and clothing).

I feel worse for the Gazans now - those who SAY they are working to help them, are now basically stealing from them.

:salam2:

At the first this matter hasn´t nothing to do with behaviour of Egyptian government and its aggression against sending medical and food supplies to Gaza.

At the second; matter what you are talking about has already resolved with UNRWA as:

GAZA, (PIC)-- Representatives of the Palestinian government in Gaza, led by Ismail Haneyya, on Friday resolved the misunderstanding between the government and UNRWA over the past couple of days, Taher Al-Nunu, the government spokesman said.

The spokesman affirmed that none of the government's bodies had seized goods from the UNRWA warehouses.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
My previous post was deleted.

Lets try again shall we sister al-fajr?

Okay :)

:SMILY153:

:salam2:

I think I know why your last post deleted; in your nice video has part of speech of shia leader and this forum is not friendly for any kind of information of shias.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ If I had posted the video alone I would understand why it was removed, I am aware of the deviancy of the shi'ah and my purpose was not to show support for the group and I made that obvious in my post, so no, I think you are mistaken sister, even if that was partly why it was removed (the video itself could have been taken off alone), I assure you that 80% of the reason was due to saying something negative about the arab kings.

No worries though, behave yourselves everyone, even though they facilitated the deaths of thousands of innocent palestinians and then prevented medication reaching them, you need to be nice to the disgusting swines who rule the arab states :cool: (look, im trying)