Arabic Alphabet Course Limited Time

MohammedQ

The Arabic alphabet is difficult to learn that is why it is important to have a good Arabic alphabet teacher to teach you the Arabic alphabet in a way that will not let the student give up early on; so they can continue to pursue learning the Arabic alphabet. Many students resort to live lessons or live sessions, to learn the arabic alphabet but that is not a very effective way to learn the Arabic alphabet because it is very costly. Some students resort to self-taught books, that is a cheaper method but also you would give up fairy quickly unless you have serious willpower to learn and most of us do not have that. When I was younger I would try to learn the Arabic alphabet on my own But each time I would give up even if I was using the computer; like for example using the Arabic Alphabet charts; but that is not an effective way to learn. Some people resort to using apps and that also is not an effective way to learn properly. The best way is to learn Arabic alphabet via pre-recorded video lessons that will focus on each letter a good amount of time until the student masters the letter before moving onto the next letter, Like practicing each letter you learn along with other letters that you learned and making variations of words combinations and reading and writing practice assignments all along the way to ensure the student is advancing in learning. As for just writing the letter as you see on YouTube videos and then quickly going onto the next one that's not effective way of learning. My course is the most effective way of learning and you can try the first lesson for free to see for yourself. In our lessons we focus on one letter and keep practicing and going over it and reading it and using the other variations of letters that we learned and other writing forms that we learned and continue practicing them until we master them before moving onto the next set. My courses only is $20 and I have 402 students signed up already and a five-star review. I used teach my course at udemy and now I teach it back at my institute. The course is interactive which means you are learning in a method that is as if you are learning the course live face-to-face with instructor. So there's interaction with the course instructor directly for example you are to do stuff like assignments and the practices in the reading and the lessons it's as if you're taking the course live. Although the course is not live it's prerecorded, it's presented in a way that is interactive. As many of you know the Arabic alphabet has 28 letters, All letters except for 6 have connecting forms. Some have various connecting forms like beginning connector form, middle connection form and end connecting form. So many people give up quickly trying to learn the Arabic alphabet because of the teaching method is just not effective that they are using. That's not the case with my course this is what I decided to teach this course after I learned it at the Islamic university I was so pleased with the learning method. The full course is only five dollars for limited time for members of Islam forum here. Contact us on the contact us page with the promo-code: GIVEME-5!

Click here: www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

Last edited: