Arabic Alphabet Online Free

MohammedQ

Today I will be discussing about the importance of learning the Arabic alphabet for a Muslim. But before I get into that I would like to discuss a Important issue that the Muslims are facing in the modern day. We find us Muslims suffering across the world, On a personal level as well as a ummah level. And I'm sure you all know why. We know and you know for fact that most of us don't practice, most listen to music, we don't pray on time, Lots of us Don't fast, lots of us don't give the zakat and lots us treat our parents very badly. All of this type of talk has been given again and again and again and it as though we are speaking to deaf ears. And we are in fact speaking to deaf ears. Most Muslims don't care to change and the don't want to change. That is why we suffer unspeakable suffering even on a personal level. Because the factors based on what we see it appears that Allah is angry with us. How can he not be if we don't follow what he has told us? I can be sure that most people here have not prayed the five prayers. And I myself have not, although I repeat them that is not enough. And most of them don't even care that they have not prayed. Most feel no guilt or desires to even fixed himself. Are we then surprise that we are treated like cockroaches across the world? We know for fact that the prophet peace be upon him told us that we will not rule the world, Or have any power or dignity unless we are true believers. Some may say then why are non-Muslims ruling in the world and they are not true believers? Because the The one who is least corrupt in injustice to the people and others rules the world. Yes even to others despite all What the west has done the Muslims today, if the Muslims were in power they would've wiped out the entire world. Because they are not just. Because there's no justice and there's no fear of Allah. The people are killed in Muslim lands if they say something against the government tortured beaten and killed. Now, I'm not saying that a Muslim should speak up against The government if it's not legal, but The actions of the rulers is the same as actions of the followers. If you look at it from a personal level, the older brother abuses the younger ones, whether young or old, men and women. Everyone wants to be the boss of the another, and arrogantly shows pride. Parents abuse their children , And children abusive parents when they get old. The youth are taking drugs, Listen to music and even have girlfriends and boyfriends. This is the desire of the ummah? We look to the West and follow them every single way. Exactly as the prophet peace be upon him told us what happened one day. But I'm sure all those are reading have not been moved or even have to slightest desire to change. At this point our hearts are sealed harder than rocks, Because we have sinned so much. Where exactly as the children of Israel were at Moses time or near to it. Even I who's preaching this is so sinful. But I totally desire to change. And I hope that others also hope to improve and change. Not only Are Muslims suffering on a ummah level we are suffering unspeakable suffering even on a personal level, With poverty sickness disease like cancer, even in western lands. Severe depression and other horrible conditions. Is this real a wonder why we are in this state? Do you really expect to succeed when we disobey the creator? Our life and soul are in his hand so how can we not obey? Even me I need to tell myself more than anyone this. We should ask nonstop for guidance and for Allah to remove the seal on our hearts. As long as we do not follow him nothing's gonna ever change. We will be degraded and treated worse and worse as long as we don't return. Even a personal level will not have real true peace. Now Back to the topic That we started off with. Why isn't encouraged in important for a Muslim to learn Arabic alphabet? Because it is the Language of the Koran the revelation of god. In the first step to being able to read it and understand it is to learn Arabic alphabet. You can take some free books online, Or sign up for courses if you want and can afford to do so. If not they're always free PDF books that are self-taught books, Like the Arabic reading writing made easy book by Shiekh. And I'm sure you will be able to find some free courses online. If you can find some free courses there are some paint courses that are very affordable, Most life lessons are very expensive and I don't encourage them. If you can contact IOU and ask for a copy of the PDF form of the Arabic reading writing book, you can still teach yourself using that book. It's gonna difficult to learn on your own trying to understand Arabic alphabet by yourself for the self talk book, it is better to learn with a course instruction but if you don't want to course then and is probably the gonna be the next best option. As you know the arabic alphabet has 28 letters, And six of the non-connecting letters which means they don't connect to any letter after them. The other letters are connected letters which means they take modify forms to connect to letters after them which means you need to learn even more forms of the letters. It seems difficult but it is possible to do with a proper learning method. The best book I would recommend will probably be the Arabic reading and writing made easy by Dr. Bilal. I do not think there is any other one; that's likely gonna be the easiest to follow, that is the one I learned when I was learning the Arabic alphabet and that is the one I learned with. If you do not want to learn the Arabic Alphabet and you feel like that's too much for you to do, Then at least take what was given in this article to heart and try to reform and be better with God. Do a effort to keep your 5 daily prayers on time and to be good to your parents. Otherwise we will really suffer in this life and the next as we are even on a personal level. And ask Allah for help to make us better practicing believers and inshallah he will if we have desire to change.
My site: www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

Last edited: