Arabic in blackberry

Leena.Arab

Assallamu alikum

I hope that you are all well inshaAllah. I've just received a blackberry 9300 has a present mashaAllah. And I wanted to know how to write arabic on the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jazakum Allah alf khayr

Parvaiz

:wasalam:
Sister you will need to first look if the option is provided by default which can be done by going under options>language and look if arabic is available.If not somehow than you will need to download bb device manager
https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

select desktop manager for windows which i believe your using.Install on your pc.When done connect bb to the pc using usb .Open bb desktop manager,click on the application loader.Add and remove tab will appear click start in there select the desire language.If any further issues let me know.

Leena.Arab

:wasalam:
Sister you will need to first look if the option is provided by default which can be done by going under options>language and look if arabic is available.If not somehow than you will need to download bb device manager
https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

select desktop manager for windows which i believe your using.Install on your pc.When done connect bb to the pc using usb .Open bb desktop manager,click on the application loader.Add and remove tab will appear click start in there select the desire language.If any further issues let me know.

JazakuAllah alf kheer. It worked!! But I'm so slow typing in arabic, because i don't have the alphabet on the keypads, but I'll learn inshaAllah.

Do you have a blackberry? If so can you please answer me this question:
if i connect my BB with my wireless internet at home, does that mean when I connect to the internet it'll connect to my wireless and not use from my internet allowance?

Parvaiz

JazakuAllah alf kheer. It worked!! But I'm so slow typing in arabic, because i don't have the alphabet on the keypads, but I'll learn inshaAllah.

Do you have a blackberry? If so can you please answer me this question:
if i connect my BB with my wireless internet at home, does that mean when I connect to the internet it'll connect to my wireless and not use from my internet allowance?

:salam2:
InshAllah
Yes i do
If your gonna use the messengers than no,as they are hard coded to use data bundles but there are third party apps in which you can select which network you will like to use.As for browser you can simply open up the browser,click on the blackberry tab select options>general properties>Default browser>select "hotspot browser" .Make sure to first connect your wifi to BB and than proceed to this.Rest msn can be used by wifi using web based
mobile.msn.com
same for yahoo if required.

Leena.Arab

:salam2:
InshAllah
Yes i do
If your gonna use the messengers than no,as they are hard coded to use data bundles but there are third party apps in which you can select which network you will like to use.As for browser you can simply open up the browser,click on the blackberry tab select options>general properties>Default browser>select "hotspot browser" .Make sure to first connect your wifi to BB and than proceed to this.Rest msn can be used by wifi using web based
mobile.msn.com
same for yahoo if required.

JzakaAllah alf kheer, I've sorted it out. May Allah swt reward you katheeran for your help.