Arabic movies with subtitle

amir011

Salam aleykum brothers and sisters

Does anyone here know were u can watch or download arabic movies/series with subtitle? It can be good to know a bit how listen to arabic and still understand the movies.
Hope u can help me
Salam from Sweden
:salah:

dunno

hello im from Saudi arabia born and raised here and i really dont advise Egyptian movies get something else like Syrian series or ones that are from the gulf Egyptian movies often speak in a heavy accent and also bad voice recording sometimes it frustrates cause the recording is bad i mean it's not that i dont understand their accent Egyptian accent is very clear and easy all accents are except north Africans accents ( Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria ) i dont mean to insult our brothers from egypt just their movies have a serious bad recording well good luck :)

fada_all

salam alikom

sorry but i think it is an ironic question, our porpose of being here is to learn about islam our religoin , how to be a good muslims , and of course to be guide to the right path not to search for arabic movies /series or i don't konw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i offend you but it is nonsense!!!!!!!!!

salam alikom

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
salam alikom

our porpose of being here is to learn about islam our religoin , how to be a good muslims , and of course to be guide to the right path not to search for arabic movies /series or i don't konw

salam alikom

yes, i agree.

brother amir, the movies of today (english, hindi, arabic, etc) are spreading lots of fitnah (temptations).

they show romance, drinking wine, murders, half-naked girls which corrupts one's mind and heart.

this way of leaning arabic is very risky. u can search for islamic lectures, documentaries, (with subtitles) etc.

may Allah help us all

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I agree too. By listening to lectures in arabic, you could also learn new islamic words insh'Allah! Then, I would also suggest some educative islamic cartoons. Then it depends on your level of knowledge insh'Allah!

amir011

salam alikom

sorry but i think it is an ironic question, our porpose of being here is to learn about islam our religoin , how to be a good muslims , and of course to be guide to the right path not to search for arabic movies /series or i don't konw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i offend you but it is nonsense!!!!!!!!!

salam alikom

Yes its the purpose and the arabic language is a big part of islam and specialy for those who do not speak it, and it is not easy to learn jsut from reading in books cuze u cant hear the pronuncion then, so if u dont live in an arabic country its hard to hear the arabic words, thats why tv is good, and who said i was serching for haram movies? there are many good things in arabic u can watch on tv to. So no its not nonsens but those who speak arabic can easy forget how frustrating it can be for us muslims who dont...

So think again before u start talking in that way to ppl, if u dont like my question then simply ignore it, its as easy as that, i dont think talking in bad way is the purpose of this site, do u?
salam aleykum

fada_all

Yes its the purpose and the arabic language is a big part of islam and specialy for those who do not speak it, and it is not easy to learn jsut from reading in books cuze u cant hear the pronuncion then, so if u dont live in an arabic country its hard to hear the arabic words, thats why tv is good, and who said i was serching for haram movies? there are many good things in arabic u can watch on tv to. So no its not nonsens but those who speak arabic can easy forget how frustrating it can be for us muslims who dont...

So think again before u start talking in that way to ppl, if u dont like my question then simply ignore it, its as easy as that, i dont think talking in bad way is the purpose of this site, do u?
salam aleykum

wa alikom salamo allahi wa rahmatoho taala wa barakatoho:salah:

dear brother ..im sorry if i disagree with you in what you have stated above but, as you konw there are two kinds of disagreeing in opinions the fisrt group disagree with a purpose and the second disagree for nothing only to be different , and of course im with the first one and allah swt konws what is in our hearts of course..so forgive me if you feel that i offend you in a very harsh ..such a bad way as you said im awfully very sorry i apologyze brother we are here one family if one is commiting a mistake the other should correct it quietly:) ...........:tti_sister:

Conserning your request for learning arabic , i suggest that you can search via google , and surely you will find several sets that help in learning arabic ..as for me im not a native speaker of English language , but i learn it not via movies but through learning its alphabet.....phonitics ..phonology..grammar and so on
im arabian and of course i konw what is acted in all the arabic movies /series no matter what is the title ..if you mind you can search via youtube.com cartoons like : bell and sebastian or saly it is much better than the movies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again i repeat my apology brother , may allah forgives our sins and accept our good deeds and guide us all to the right path and all muslims .
ur sis khadija

amir011

wa alikom salamo allahi wa rahmatoho taala wa barakatoho:salah:

dear brother ..im sorry if i disagree with you in what you have stated above but, as you konw there are two kinds of disagreeing in opinions the fisrt group disagree with a purpose and the second disagree for nothing only to be different , and of course im with the first one and allah swt konws what is in our hearts of course..so forgive me if you feel that i offend you in a very harsh ..such a bad way as you said im awfully very sorry i apologyze brother we are here one family if one is commiting a mistake the other should correct it quietly:) ...........:tti_sister:

Conserning your request for learning arabic , i suggest that you can search via google , and surely you will find several sets that help in learning arabic ..as for me im not a native speaker of English language , but i learn it not via movies but through learning its alphabet.....phonitics ..phonology..grammar and so on
im arabian and of course i konw what is acted in all the arabic movies /series no matter what is the title ..if you mind you can search via youtube.com cartoons like : bell and sebastian or saly it is much better than the movies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again i repeat my apology brother , may allah forgives our sins and accept our good deeds and guide us all to the right path and all muslims .
ur sis khadija

salam aleykum
Its ok im sorry to if i was hard but i am not an english native speaker to, my native langauge is Swedish and english is actually just my 4th best language.
But i learned english from school and the TV and since there is not any school for me here to teach me arabic then internet is all i have, so ill just search on for arabic:)

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters

It is just an innocent question.

brother Amr011, I saw some arabic kids cartoon on YouTube and I thought they used simple words which I have been learning in my arabic class, perhaps you would like to give it a shot.

All the best in your quest to learn Arabic, may Allaah reward you. ;)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I agree too. By listening to lectures in arabic, you could also learn new islamic words insh'Allah! Then, I would also suggest some educative islamic cartoons. Then it depends on your level of knowledge insh'Allah!

I like this suggestion a lot..so I second it..jazaki allah al-firdaws ukhti :)...as for learning Arabic..you need to remember that even if you got your hands on movies and/or shows..they will be in *local dialects*...which will not benefit you much because for example if you learn the *Lebanese dialect*..an Arab from Yemen..or Tunisia..or Egypt..might not understand all of what you're saying due to difference in pronounciation and even vocabulary..so you should learn to speak *Al-Arabiyya Al-Fos'ha* (literally translated: The Eloquent or Articulate Arabic) which is the Arabic used at high levels in the Qura'an..and used in a simplified format in news channels..newspapers..and magazines

Inshallah you will get to learning Arabic one day..and give us the good news about it :)

:wasalam:

Almeftah

There are arabic tv's with english translations..

one i know of is KTV2 (Kuwait - channel 2).

they sometimes play kuwaiti-arabic series.

fada_all

if you mind you can search via youtube.com cartoons like : bell and sebastian or saly it is much better than the movies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salam alikom
never mind brother we are all one family all praise are to allah the almighy.............
what about my suggestion brother through www.youtube.com and then when you enter to it search for ; arabic cartoons belle and sebastian...or sally..please have a try brother amir .surely insha allah you will benefit from it so much ..
and allah swt konws the best

salam alikom
ur sis

shichemlydia

suggestion

salam alikoum,
i suggest you to watch el majd channel, you can listen to the quran in arabic with subtitles in english, it is a very good way to learn and get reward at the same time,
i do not advise you to watch movies, perhaps you can learn arabic butvat the same time loose other things,
may allah swt help you to learn arabic.ameen

wa salam alikoum