Are All Sea Food Halaal??

daywalker

sheikh, she didn´t mean that we should not eat meat. she meant not to eat animals like animal which is rare now a days in the world. if people has no choice except eating elephant he should eat vegetables. thats what she meant. if you would follow her previous post against which i asked question, it will become clear.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
sheikh, she didn´t mean that we should not eat meat. she meant not to eat animals like animal which is rare now a days in the world. if people has no choice except eating elephant he should eat vegetables. thats what she meant. if you would follow her previous post against which i asked question, it will become clear.

Jazzak Allah dear brother for your explination Mashallah,and Alhadmulillah that is exactly waht I wanted to say.

Thank you dear brother.

Inshallah now it will be more clear to brother Abdul Musair,and I think that brother is not sheikh.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. Thank you very much for clearing that out, and I am not a Syaikh, but I chose Salafiyyah as my Mazhab, as nobody could change that. And nobody could say that Salafiyyah as same as other parties.

:wasalam: dear brother.

You are most welcome dear brother,and Mashallah for your kindness.

May Allah bless you and reword you dear brother.

Salam.

Your sister Asja