Are friends "Destiny" ?

Roaa_Ahmed

My sister, not me, seems to be a little insecure and too distant from almost everybody, she's way too hard at trusting people too. And so I was wondering if she's ever going to have some friends. But I think it's all about destiny too. I mean if she's destined to have a good close friend, she will have them no matter what because that's her fate, that's what Allah has written for her, isn't it? Do you agree?

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

My sister, not me, seems to be a little insecure and too distant from almost everybody, she's way too hard at trusting people too. And so I was wondering if she's ever going to have some friends. But I think it's all about destiny too. I mean if she's destined to have a good close friend, she will have them no matter what because that's her fate, that's what Allah has written for her, isn't it? Do you agree?

Assalammu Alaikum Sister. You may want to ask her what she wants in life. What type of friends she is interested in making, what kind of activities she would not mind be engaged in and if any of them involve Islam, that is a plus as the number of 'friends' and colleagues will not only increase, but share a double common interest; the propagation of the Religion as a social function and as a 'spiritual investment' for the Hereafter.