Are Muslims today misguided (by Hadith and Sunnah)?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam: to all
Ayep, that post cleared things up a bit; though I must admit that I have found the Sunnah and Hadith (Masha'Allah) to be accepted along with the Qur'an.

I was quick to judge and quick to think. I had found that website yesterday and once I heard "God says that we can eat meat, even if it wasn't killed by a Muslim butcher" I found it to be what I wanted to hear. So naturally, I accepted it.

After considering all of your posts attempting to guide me back to the correct path (Jazak Allah Khair for that, and yes I've read all of your posts and that's what has got me pondering), and also after considering the true reason why I wanted to accept Qur'an-Only Islam, and also seeing as to how they (the website editors) consider Dr. Rashad Khalifa (May Allah have mercy on him; he was murdered for his website in a gruesome way) as a "Messenger", then I decided that that's not true.

Jazak Allah Khair for everything, but I blame myself and myself only for falling into Shaytan's trap. I have now entered back into the truth, and forgive me for being so rash about the Hadith and Sunnah.

I have already prayed to Allah asking forgiveness for everything and now, I can only do good deeds and please Him so that He will forgive me for what I've done.

Thank you once again for assisting me (and I believe Allah helped you assist me) in finding the truth once again.

:wasalam:

Ayep

Allhamdullilah,

NewMuslim, we are all here to help each other in matters regarding religion. Actually I was warned b4 by the scholar whom I learn about hadith from about sects that reject the Sunnah and Hadith. I'm just here to share that info to all and hope everyone pass along that message.

Also be careful about websites claiming to be Islamic or sites that are run by teenagers who give instant fatwas on the internet. We have to check whether they are credible first.

Allah know best

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Allhamdullilah,

NewMuslim, we are all here to help each other in matters regarding religion. Actually I was warned b4 by the scholar whom I learn about hadith from about sects that reject the Sunnah and Hadith. I'm just here to share that info to all and hope everyone pass along that message.

Also be careful about websites claiming to be Islamic or sites that are run by teenagers who give instant fatwas on the internet. We have to check whether they are credible first.

Allah know best

Thanks for the reply. Insha'Allah, I plan on going to a local Mosque on Sunday. I'll ask there.

Saifullah

:

Jazak Allah Khair for everything, but I blame myself and myself only for falling into Shaytan's trap. I have now entered back into the truth, and forgive me for being so rash about the Hadith and Sunnah.

No brother you have no to worry or blame yourself ,Inshallah you will learn more about Islam

Kayote

No brother you have no to worry or blame yourself ,Inshallah you will learn more about Islam

:salam2:

Masha'Allah its this feeling of brotherhood (& sisterhood) that makes me come back & enjoy learning with you all.

Ayep, a wonderful, precise & to the point reply from yourself. May Allah give you more of His blessings. Amen.

NewMuslim, I just want to emphasis that we all have to be careful what we read out there. Remember, anyone of us can make a mistake, but our first source of guidance is & Insha'Allah will forever stay The Quran then the Sunnah. True Hadith will never contradict a Quranic revelation.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Alhamdullilah, jazakomollaho gairan dear brothers and sisters who have contributed in this conversation.

"Say: "This is my Way: I do invite unto Allah,- with certain knowledge, - I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah, and never will I join gods with Allah!"

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh