Are there scientific miracles in Sunna?

BroNfaith

Peace!
:salam2:

There are many islamic websites on the web that discuss the miracles of the Quran, including this lovely board, with the purpose of showing non-muslims that the Quran is the word of the God. But we don't see the same amount of attention is given to the sunna of the prophet :saw:. Is it because it has no miracles?

To know the answer for this question, I highly recommend that you check the following articles:
  1. The fly
  2. The coccyx
  3. Dates
  4. Sciatica treatment

These are only a few examples. For more, you can have a deeper look at the other articles in that website. It focuses more on Quran, but it has some articles about hadith as well.

Finally, I conclude with this: "By the Star when it goes down, your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power, Endued with Wisdom" 53:1-6

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Jazakallah khair! I had heard one of the lecture about fly.. And i needed this information to show them who refute hadith..
Fee Amanillah!:)

:wasalam:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I remeber reading alot of Hadiths that show scientific miracles.
I dont remember the exact words, so i'm just going to number some of these miracles as i recall..

1. Prophet Mohammed SAW mentioned vinegar ( Or Apple Cider Vinegar ), as a cure for lots of diseases. which turns out to be true, It is very popular, partly due to its beneficial health and beauty properties.

2. Prophet Mohammed SAW mentioned Siwak ( or Miswak ) The miswak (miswaak, siwak) is a natural toothbrush made from the twigs of the Salvadora persica tree, also known as the Arak tree or the peelu tree.
In 2007, Researchers at the Wrigley Company carried out tests on nine volunteers. Writing in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, they found mints laced with Magnolia (Miswak is Salvadora persica, which belongs to the Magnoliophyta Division of the Plant Kingdom) killed 20 times more bacteria than mints without. After half an hour, the magnolia mint had killed more than 60% of the bacteria, compared to just 3.6% among those who had consumed a normal mint. "Magnolia bark extract demonstrated a significant anti-bacterial activity against organisms responsible for oral malodour and can be incorporated into mints and chewing gum for improved breath freshening benefits."

3. Prophet Mohammed SAW mentioned how to slaughter as a method of killing animals to eat them.
This method of slaughtering animals consists of a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck, cutting the jugular veins and carotid arteries of both sides but leaving the spinal cord intact. The objective of this technique is to more effectively drain the body of the animal's blood, resulting in more hygienic meat, and to minimize the pain and agony for the animal.[1] The precise details of the slaughtering method arise largely from Islamic tradition. The Muslim Council of Great Britain has stated, regarding Dhabīhah slaughter, that "The brain is instantaneously starved of blood and there is no time to start feeling any pain."

Thats all i remeber for now... i'll post more as i recall any others.. :)