Are we all going to hell first?

OmarFarooq

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

He would command the angels to bring out those who had not associated anything with Allah; to whom Allah decided to show mercy among those who would say: There is no god but Allah. They (the angels) would recognize them in the Fire by the marks of prostration, for Hell-Fire will devour everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the Fire to consume the marks of prostration.
They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt, and the water of life would be poured over them, and they will sprout as seed does in the silt carried by flood.

ok i am confused by this because it says that people will be consumed by the hell fire, but their mark of prostration will not be consumed in the fire. its confusing because you would probably need to pray a lot to get mark and you would still go to hell?

please answer :confused:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam: brother

in the day of judgement, even muslims who just said 'Laa ilaaha Illallah Muhammadhurrasoolallah' and did ba deeds without doing a proper repentance will be thrown in to the hell fire....it is because ALLAH says in QURAN that every one will receive azaab or thawaab accoding to what they have done, exepting to those ALLAH escapes from it...

this is the reason why we have to try hard to be pious muslims who do repentance often as human can make mistakes....muslims will enter Jannah after being burnt up to the level of there sin if they are not hypocrites and when they are pure from sin....JANNAH WILL NEVER WELCOME PEOPLE WHO BRING SIN WITH THEM...

so it is us to try not to get burnt in the hell fire...how can we be in it only for a second???????....no eyes have seen, no ears have heard and no brain can imagine the uqoobath in the hell...

subuhaanALLAH subuhaanALLAH subuhaanALLAH

may ALLAH (SWT) protect us from the hell fire and keep us with those who enter Jannah without any azaab....amiin

btw if i said something wrong, plx correct me brpthers and sisters..

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

muslimummah

Just a brother
Hadith: Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise." (i.e., None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.) They (the Prophet's companions) said, 'Not even you, O Allah's Apostle?' He said, "Not even myself, unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me." So be moderate in your religious deeds and do the deeds that are within your ability: and none of you should wish for death, for if he is a good doer, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to Allah."

Al-Bukhari

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

In simple words.. (based on what i read from the Holy Quran and Hadiths..)

Every muslim will go to Jannah (paradise).

good deeds are only our way to earn the great mercy of Allah the all merciful...
So by the will of Allah and HIS greatest mercy, HE will decide who's to go straight to Jannah without judgement, or who's to go to Jannah after being judged by HIM, or who's to go to Nar (hell) for a while to get purified of ones sins then HE the almighty would order the angels to get those out of Hell and prepare them to go to Jannah.

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4:464, Narrated 'Imran bin Husain
The Prophet SAW said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."
Only those 70,000 or 700,000 will enter Jannah without jadgement.
May Allah make us of them.