Are we asleep?

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2: I'd like to share a video from Ahmed Bukhatir which reflects to the violence happening right now in Palestine. While our brother & sisters are fighting for our nation we are laughing and joking.

[yt]EyKAQOl7Y-I[/yt]

nori suja'i

mualaikumsalam
its been 8 yrs already since i & my family visited Masjidil Aqsar (Jurusalem) during our umrah. my heart was so touched when i looked at the children there and i feel like crying.
for their age they shd have been in school seeking knowlege but because of the emegence situasion there, they all out not to school but struggle to sell postcards, toys etc to help their families end's meet. the youngers i saw at least 3-4 years old.
i really got shocked after 2 months visited that beautiful place, i saw in the tv news that a struggle had broke up again following the visit of Israel leader to that area on Friday after the prayer. since then situasion has escalated until today. I am wondering if Allah may have some hikmah for these to happen.
I pray may Allah The Most Merciful lift up these children's burden which all along they have been carrying. Ameen.

sadia_21

Salam alaikum...

Jazakallah khair brother for sharing.
Ya Allah help the brothers n sisters from palestine who are constantly suffering for years n years...

Take care.
Allah hafiz*