Are we this foolish!

muslimg

Salam alaykum!
I hope you like this story :hijabi:
There lived in a town a very rich man, who was given every comfort and luxury by Allah. He had a servant who was slightly foolish. One day the rich man called him and presented him with a gift saying: “Keep this in a safe place until you find someone more foolish than yourself. When you do, give it to Him.”

The servant replied: “Very good, Sir!”

After some time, the rich man became very ill. Many doctors treated him but there was no sign of recovery. He finally lost hope and called for his servant and said to Him: “I am leaving now. If I have caused you any grief, please forgive me.”

Servant: “Sir, where are you going?”

Rich Man: “Where everyone has to go.”

Servant: “When wil you return?”

Rich Man: “I am going to a place from where there is no return.”

Servant: “I see…Have you made your preparations for your comfort there, sir?”

Rich Man: “No.”

Servant: “Sir, have you made arangements to safeguard yourself from heat and cold?”

Rich Man: “No.”

Servant: “What have you done about your food and drink, sir?”

RichMan: “Nothing.”

Hearing this, the servant laughed and said: “Sir, this is most surprising. In your temporary home, you have made all sorts of arrangements of joy and comfort; buildings and bungalows, gardens and parks, servants and maids, beautiful cars, shops, factories and all sorts of luxuries, but for your permanent home, you have made no preparations whatsoever.
Now tell me sir! Where will I find someone more foolish than you? Hence I am giving this gift to you.”

The moral of the story is that we should take time out and review frequently whether our actions are solely for the life of this world or for the eternal life in the hereafter.

Greg

It is beautiful isn't it Sister!

Everyone who calls themselves a Muslim should watch it, think how much our collective deen and ummah would soar!

ouddene bouziane

Thank you very much.
It is very amazing story, really, the most foolish one who forget the main aim of his existence in this life to worship God and to be busy all the time with dunia.
We ask God to protect us from real foolishness.

muslimg

Thanks Bro!
ameen may allah protect us
and wach the video uploaded by our brother greg it reall a beautifull one :hijabi:

lancerbreaker

yes people are foolish when they are blinded with money ... *!*!*!*!aan always there to divert them from following the right path and harvest the real earnings