Are we to Blame for Gaza?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Sadly we are in a bad state (as stated several times). And (as already stated) until we return to our Deen, the foundations, fully implement the Qur'aan and Sunnah we will never achieve success (or glory/honour we once had).

It is difficult for many young Muslims (not an excuse) in the environment that many live in. Obtaining good knowledge is difficult as innovated methodologies and acts are prevalent. Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) guides whom we wills. That's why good companionsip is essential especially in our time because one can be absorbed by those who neglect the commands of Allah.

We have to work in educating ourselves and family members, and Insha'Allaah then others in the community. Our state can be clearly seen, prayer is neglected, people are ignorant of the basic's (Oneness of Allah) and so on. The Fear of Allah among Muslims has diminished sadly, Subhaan'Allaah if only we comphrended these Qur'aan aayaat and hadeeth's,

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Allah, the Exalted says,

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"And fear none but Me". (2:40) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"And Allah warns you against Himself (His punishment)". (3:30)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"That Day shall a man flee from his brother. And from his mother and his father. And from his wife and his children. Every man that Day will have enough to make him careless of others".(80:34-37) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Nu`man bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"The least tortured man on the Day of Resurrection is one underneath whose feet will be placed two live coal, and his brain will be boiling, and he would think that he is the most tortured, while he is the least tortured",

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Commentary:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]According to the narration in Muslim, the straps of shoes to be worn by the inhabitants of Hell would be of fire which will make their brains boil like a cooker placed on oven. Some narrators have stated that the man alluded to will be Abu Talib, the real uncle of the Prophet (PBUH) and his most kind and sympathetic supporter. But since he had died as polythiest, he will be sent to Hell. May Allah save us from it. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) delivered a Khutbah to us the like of which I had never heard from him before. He said,

"If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much"

Thereupon those present covered their faces and began sobbing.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) heard of something about his Companions upon which he addressed them and said,
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"Jannah and (Hell) Fire were shown to me and I have never seen the like of this day in good and in evil. If you were to know what I know, you would laugh little and weep much".
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]His Companions experienced such suffering on that day that had no equal. They covered their faces and began to weep.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [Al-Bukhari].[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Commentary:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]1. We learn from this Hadith that Jannah and Hell do exist. The Prophet (PBUH) was shown both of them.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]2. Excessive laughing is improper because it indicates that one is careless and forgetful of the Hereafter, while a Muslim is required to be all the time alert and careful about it.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]3. To weep out of fear of Allah, is praiseworthy because it indicates that one's heart is full of fear and he is worried about the Hereafter. [/FONT]

(Riyaad-us-Saaliheen, Volume 1, Fear of Allah)

But, sadly, we tend to forget this.

Education, that's what is needed and Alhamdu'Lillaah this website has done well in providing that.

We just have to work towards educating others which is a responsibility on us all. More importantly ourselves first, it's all well and good saying "Educate others" but if you yourself are lacking what good is there? **(This is more of a reminder to my self).**

Our success and glory lies in the Qur'aan and Sunnah (as clearly outlined), but we have to work towards understanding first, implementing and then commanding others.

May Allah help us all. Ameen.

EDIT: There are a lot of posts that relate, but I thought I would link to this one,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=272271&postcount=1

Walaykum Salaam.