Arundhati Roy: Mumbai was not India's 9/11

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Brother Tru3m0sl3m

Good but very long article. Thanks for sharing.

I believe that this was an BJP/VHP and Hindu Zionists orchestrated event to protect Col. Prohit and other Hindu terrorists who were being investigated by the Anti Terror Squad inspectors. They killed those inspectors who knew all the details of the investigation. Now those Hindu terrorists will come out of jail and do their dirty thing again. Target achived.

:wasalam:

salek

all happend in mumbai was another septermber 11 played by moosad and hindu extrimist in hollywood and bolywood style. after several years it will be clear and they themself will admit it, i mean the the jews and hindu zionists. for them Allah has made jahannam. may allah destroy them.

salek

you hit the nail on the head brother, that we can see even closing the eyes. i still can't forget the attrocities of hindu zionists on Gujrat genocide when 50 thousand muslims had been killed all over the India by hindu extrimists. and every year they try to make a reason to kill muslims. this time they made a bollywood film " mumbai terror" nice movie!!!what we can do? just pray to Allah so he can save our indian brothers and sisters.