As Salaam Aalaykum

FahdAW

Hi dear brothers and sisters,

I'm Fahd, I'm a new muslim, and Alhamdulillah, I'm performing fasting for the first ever time(properly). A couple of years ago, before I embraced Islam, I did try fasting a few days of Ramadan too, as invited by my friends. But this year, I'm performing it as it should be and praying my Salaah and Inshallah would like to continue for the whole month and reap the benefits.

Make dua for me dear brothers and sisters, that Allah have mercy on me and give me strength.

:salam2: Dear Brother Fahd
Brother Fahd your revert to Islam and before Islam is Inspiration and I make dua that people learn from your action Ameen.

May Allah accept your effort in Islam and May Allah your Ramadan, Accept All your duas and make you amongest the people of the Jannat Insha'Allah may Allah protect you from the torment of the Hellfire Ameen

:bismillah1:

Alif. Lam. Meem

[2] This is the scripture of which there
is no doubt, a guidance to those who
ward off (evil);

[3] Who belive in the unseen, and establish
worship, and spend of that we have
bestowed upon them;

[4] And who believe in that which is revealed
to you () and that which was revealed before
you, and are certain of the hereafter

[5] These depend on guiadance from their lord.
these are the successful.

Quran Al Kareem (Surat Al Baqarah [1-5])

Jazakallahu Khair and I Hope you always strive hard in your future and I hope you never forget your deen: Islam.
Allah bless you and your Family Ameen
Salam Alaikum
:SMILY139:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
:wasalam:

Ma sha'a Allah ..
Welcome to Islam my brother & welcome among your TTI family :)
You have an Arabic name famous in Arabian Gulf area , I thought you were from my country .

I hope you enjoy this forum .

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetullah
Welcome brother to TTI and have a great
time here and inshALL-LLAH you are going
to accomplish praying of salah for the whole
your life.May ALL-LLAH guide and forgive you
Wesselamu alejkum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

MASHALLAH bro.
yes brother u r in our duas.all those who fast know its easier to fast in ramzan(and superbeneficial) than not to (Allah forbid)
so please reap the benefits we are all in each others dua and Allah is showering Mercy. SUBHANALLAH

FahdAW

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the dua. Well appreciated. Jazakum Allah Khair!

@KSALover - Thanks and no, I've never been to KSA even though my father and my uncles have long been doing business in Riyadh and Jeddah respectively. :)

Ramadan Kareem to everyone! I'll pray for you all too.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hi dear brothers and sisters,

I'm Fahd, I'm a new muslim, and Alhamdulillah, I'm performing fasting for the first ever time(properly). A couple of years ago, before I embraced Islam, I did try fasting a few days of Ramadan too, as invited by my friends. But this year, I'm performing it as it should be and praying my Salaah and Inshallah would like to continue for the whole month and reap the benefits.

Make dua for me dear brothers and sisters, that Allah have mercy on me and give me strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
"O you who believe, fasting has been prescribed upon you as it has been prescribed upon those before you, so that you may attain taqwaa." (meaning of SoraatulBaqarah (2):183)
★▬▬▬▬▬▬●Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak●▬▬▬▬▬★

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Welcome to TTI brother.

Ramadhan Al Mubarak to all!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)