As Salaam Alaikum my question is in Islam I know that there are hudud punishments under Sharia in an

truthseeker63

As Salaam Alaikum my question is in Islam I know that there are hudud punishments under Sharia in an Islamic State Caliphate I heard to be punished for Zina there must be four witnesses or confession therefor my question is what if a Muslim drinks alcohol by however they get alcohol from Non Muslims/Jews And Christians/Dhimmis or make it or black market underground anyways question is under an Islamic State can they be punished for drinking alcohol if there are no witnesses to the Muslim drinking no confession and they do it in secret private not public or they will still be punished if they don't repent on day of judgement also I mean alcohol not non alcoholic beer or wine also my other question is does drinking alcohol take a Muslim outside of Islam are they a Kafir or an Apostate or can they still call themselves a Muslim also are they still Muslim as long as they don't try to make haram things halal thank you for you're time ?