As salaamu alaikum looking to learn

Hasheem

Hello all Iam Hasheem, and I am new to Islam as well as this site. I have been Muslim for a year and I am eager to learn from all of you Salaam!!!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum Hasheem

Insha'Allah you are well.

A very warm welcome to the site Masha'Allah.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah for guiding you and us to Islam Subhan'Allah. May Allah keep us guided Ameen.

For sure, we learn from one another....your contribution to the site is welcomed in advance Bi'idhnillah.

Wasalam

your sister in Islam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to Islam.

Insha Allah you benifit from this site.

Insha Allah you benifit from us as we from you.

aisha123

Asalam alykum

Asalam alykum
I am new here but my purpose to join here was to see if anyone can help me find download for mishary alfasi nasheed ilahey
jazakallah khier:salah:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum Hasheem.I'm also new to islam ,its been 2 years.And my advice for you ,is never stop to read and learn more .Islam is deep as the ocean as all the oceans together.I'm still learning .The way to learn is also to teach, or to tell the message to the others.For me everything is hard, because I live in a little muslim comunity ,in a non muslim country and I have to search everything myself .

abmaliktech

Welcome to site Brother,

I am sure that you will find TTI site very interesting and you can get and learn more about Islam. The same as me i am new here but i become addicted to the site and i dont want to close my computer without visiting TTI and i find it very interesting to read lectures and to see good lessons from our brothers and sisters. Subhanallah ! !

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
:salam2:

Welcome Brother Hasheem to this wonderful online community.
I am sure, you can get benefits from here.

:wasalam: