As-salamu alaikum wr wb

AndiRB

After visiting this site several times I finally decided to join it. Masha-allah you really do a great job here. I've already learned so much.

But I wanted to introduce myself, in case you want to know who you are dealing with ;-)

My name is Andrea and I've been a muslim now for 1 1/2 years, alhamdulilah. Allah guided me to Islam. Originally I'm from Germany but I came to Spain two years ago to study here one part of my career. Because of a very peculiar circumstance I got to know a group of morrocan students. Most of them weren't and sadly still aren't practising muslims but still the way in which they behave was and is different to the other people I got to know here, more respectful and in my first opinion better educated. I was so happy to find finally some girls with whom I could speak about not only superficial topics.

Anyway, one day in January 2005 I was studying in the library when one of my friends asked me to go and have a break and drink a cup of coffee. There was a boy coming with us who I didn't know. Actually we spent 4 hours drinking a "cup of coffee". This young man seemed different. Some days later he asked me if I wanted to go and have a coffee with him. Well, I thought it was a good idea. We went to a nice coffee-shop and started talking. After a while he said to me: "Sorry, Andrea, I must tell you that I seem to really like you. But if I go on getting to know you, it will only be to get married to you." You can imagine how surprised I was. I wanted to know why he was telling me such a thing at our first meeting. He explained me, that it was because of religion and if I admitted, he could only get married to me if I would accept educating our future sons in Islam. Somehow, in this moment, I said yes. I still don't know why I did so. It must have been what Allah wanted.

Ok, the next day I thought that I had to get to know this religion before I could really decide. And I started reading a German translation of the Qu'ran and many books pro and contra Islam. I wanted to know as much as possible. Until one day, after already thinking that this religion is amazing, I came across an essey about the prophecys of Muhammed s.a.s. in the Bible. This day it was so clear for me that Muhammed s.a.s. was the messenger of god. You have to imagine that even in the Bible, the book I considered the base of my faith, there was a circumstantial evidence that there was to come another prophet, Muhammed s.a.s.

Only one week after descovering this I entered Islam. Alhamdulilah.

Now I live with my husband in Spain and insha-allah we may live and die being muslims.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI sister,

Alhamdulillah (praise belongs to Allah) for showing His mercy to you and guiding you to Islam.

May Allah (swt) give you the best in this life and the next insha'Allah.

Enjoy your stay.

wassalaam.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Aslamoelakum respected sister..

masAllah to know urs story.may Allah give u load of happiness and keep u in His protetction.

Its is always joy to hear stories of new muslim bro and sisters.:muslim_child: :salah: :arabi1: :ma:

with lot of respect and PRayres

urs bro in islam
jav

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum SAlam Wa rahmatullah,

interesting story, mashaAllah.

welcome to the website Andrea :)

Wasalam

AndiRB

salam everybody,

thank you for welcoming me in such a nice way.

May Allah bless you all.

May we meet in Janna - insha-allah.

wassalam