As-Salamu Alaykum my question is since many Atheists call Evolution/Darwinism/Materialism an Fact do

truthseeker63

As-Salamu Alaykum my question is since many Atheists call Evolution/Darwinism/Materialism an Fact does this make it true ? What is Islam's view on Evolution ? Does Islam refute Evolution what about the Fossils and Dna and Scienists who agree with Evolution ? What is you're view on Evolution ? I have always had hard time to believe in God in the past because of Evolution is Evolution like a False Religion Anjem Choudary talks about Evolution for a Minute in this Video ?

What is a Civilised Society By Anjem Choudary

Konjanik

Hic Rhodus Hic Salta
We aleykum selam we rahmetullah,

Darwin wasnt scientist, he was a priest. o_O
According to him there is no such a thing as species, which means: no species - no speciation.
And, without speciation, there is no Evolution!
So thats Darwinism. :rolleyes:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Wa alaikum asalaam

There was heated discussion on evolution a few months back between a young brother and eventually around 15 other people were taking part. It all got a bit messy. Too late I realised the young brother was using a different understanding of the words 'fact' and 'theory'. Not that I'm sure I could have changed the outcome, but it is well noted that definitions can differ.

Truthseeker63 - You seem to have engaged with this site a fair bit, so this may not need saying, but the source you have there may not be the most reliable. I would not dismiss what he says out of hand, but I would take it as one mans opinion until I could verify what he says from more scholarly sources.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
.. Anjem Choudary? Seriously do you know who he is?

That guy has no understanding of Islam, nor has he studied it properly, nor does he have anyone giving him permission to teach. He openly lies about things on TV, says incorrect opinions and makes his own fatawa. He is a self promoting arrogant hate-filled quack. He does a lot of harm to the Muslims with his bigoted antics and the media loves him for it!!