As- Salamu Alaykum!

Gabriella

First of all... Ramadan Mubarak to all of you & may Allah`s blessings shine always upon you! I want to thank you for accepting me here even if I`m not Muslim! What can I say about me:) ? well...I`m from Bucharest, Romania, I`m 23 years old, I`m a student & I`m here because I really want to learn much more about Islam, and Insha’Allah I hope you`ll help me!:)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
:SMILY206:
Welcome to the community Gabriella! It's always wonderful having non-muslims, who are interested in learning about Islam, around!
I hope and pray you learn from TTI all that you want to and more, in sha Allah!
Peace be to you! :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
First of all... Ramadan Mubarak to all of you & may Allah`s blessings shine always upon you!

Thank you sister. :)

I want to thank you for accepting me here even if I`m not Muslim! What can I say about me:) ? well...I`m from Bucharest, Romania, I`m 23 years old, I`m a student & I`m here because I really want to learn much more about Islam, and Insha’Allah I hope you`ll help me!:)

Welcome to the site. We're very happy to have you here with us, alhamdulullaah (all praise and gratitude is to Allaah)

This is the first step to your quest for the truth. And I do hope you have a smooth journey. Bear in mind, though, that Islam isn't judged by the behavior of the Muslims. So if, along the way, you're displeased with a Muslim's character then know that it is in fact Islam, the deen and the Laws of Allaah, that's perfect and not a human being.

And of course we're all here to benefit from one another, so ask away and we shall try our best to help. =)

Gabriella

Peace with you too sister AyeshaPKS, you`re very kind. I want to discover Islam step by step, it isn`t any rush because the most important thing already happened: I believe in Allah (SWT) and I put all my trust in Him and I`ll pray that very soon He show me the way towards Him, Insha’Allah!

Gabriella

Janaan sister peace be with you and thank you for your words! Yes, this is the first step, a step that makes me fell so happy and accomplished...it`s a feeling that I never felt before: I feel peace, Alhamdulillah! May Allah (SWT) bless you all!