As salamu aleikum from Denmark.

Umm Amir

As salamu aleikum wa rahmantullahi wa barakahtuh my dear brothers and sisters.

First of all.... Eid mubarak to you all! May your fast bee accepted and your sins forgiven. May you all be amongs the people in Jannah!

I am new at this site, so i just wanted to say as salam aleikum to you all.
i am sorry if my english isn't so good, but I'm a muslim from denmark, so english isn't my first language :)

I'm almost 24 yrs. old, I'm a woman and as i said, from Denmark (it's in Europe)
I have been a muslim since June 2000 wa alhamdulillah, and i have been marride since June 2001 wa alhamdulillah.
I have to wonderful children, alhamdulillah, who i tries to raise according to islam Inshallah.

I hope you have room for another sister here on the site.

regards fra

Umm Amir, from denmark :)

whitehijab

nice to know u sister...

wa'alikum salam wbt,

:SMILY259: i'm also a new user for this site sister. but i want to greet u even i'm a new comer. WELCOME and NICE TO KNOW U :hijabi:

proud to know about ur background. u'r soo lucky to hv the 'hidayah'. may ur life full with rahmah and maghfirah ever insyaAllah.

hope that we can b good sister in this wonderful and full of information site. hug and kisses for ur kids :hearts:
take care

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum Sister Umm Amir,

Hello and welcome to Turn to Islam. Alhumdulilah that you reverted to Islam in 2000 and were married in 2001 with two beautiful children congratulations! :)

I am also new to this site and a relatively new Muslim. I reverted to Islam last year just before Ramadan alhumdulilah.

There is always lots and lots of room for more sisters and brothers on the site. The more Muslims and non-Muslims we have that can contribute to our discussions the more in depth and thourough they will be and inshallah Allah swt will be happy with us all.

Again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts inshallah.

May Allah bless you and your family and Eid Mubarak!!

Wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

abdellah007

salam alaykum sister um amir,

you welcome to TTI, i hope you will enjoy it here.

feel free to ask ,brothers and sisters are willing to give answers insha allah.

enjoy your stay.

salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To all three new sisters welcome, welcome, welcome to this family. There is always room in a family for more and more. It is Allah subhana talla that makes room.
Please keeping writing and remain active on the website. You will meet many wondeful Muslims. And it does increase your iman.
And Eid Mubarak to each of you and yours.
your aapa.

amira87

I love Allah
SaLaM AlAiKuM

You have wonderful english and I wish you the best of eid and inshallah all of our fasts will be accepted by the fullness of Allah. Allah Karim

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
n welcome to tti family.
u will b enjoying ur stay here INSHA LLAH.n feel free to ask questions .n make urself at home.
waslam

Umm Amir

As salam aleikum.

mashallah... Thank you all, for your warm greetings :D

I will inshallah use this site a lot :D
I have a forum like this, but for danish muslim women, so i thought i would use this to get to know even more brothers and sisters all over the world :D

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

What forum is that? Mor-i-islam? I have one in Norwegian, but we are open for all Scandinavia. ;)

Amira D

Salam Umm Amir!

welcome, and I hope u will enjoy ur stay here. My name is Amira and am from Denmark as well :) Odense hehe.
Lets stay in touch. Am new at this page as well, been here for about a month...

May Allah keep u and ur family safe.
wasalam

Umm Amir

Salaam aleikum

What forum is that? Mor-i-islam? I have one in Norwegian, but we are open for all Scandinavia. ;)

wa aleikum salam.

Mashallah - yes it's Mor-i-islam.dk :) Do you know it :p
We have members in there from norway, sweden and other parts of the world to mashallah :)

Umm Amir

Salam Umm Amir!

welcome, and I hope u will enjoy ur stay here. My name is Amira and am from Denmark as well :) Odense hehe.
Lets stay in touch. Am new at this page as well, been here for about a month...

May Allah keep u and ur family safe.
wasalam

Wa salam Amira :D

how funny :D
Inshallah we will stay in touch :D

Wa salam :hijabi:

UmmOf3

wa aleikum salam.

Mashallah - yes it's Mor-i-islam.dk :) Do you know it :p
We have members in there from norway, sweden and other parts of the world to mashallah :)
I know it, because I think some of the Norwegians are on my forum as well. Atleast someone mentioned it before.

I think I should come over to see what you danes are up to. I been only to Swedish forums so far...