as sallam u alaikum

aykhan_85

i was born as a muslim in pakistan but when i came in york to study i have found many arab students i had respect for the people of arab but the younger generation here in uk is not at all good they are loosing all the respect from muslims by there doings seems like that they dont respect others they donnt treat muslims as their brothers they look down on us i and my friends were really depressed to see their behaviour to others they should think about it and start gaining some respect for them selves and for their great country i love saudi arab from the bottom of my heart.

najbc

maybe you should show how to be good and proud muslims. they are kids and they need a older muslim person to show them the way. so, set examples for them and pray for them but do not talk about them. who knows they might not have being raise as good muslim or taught how to be good muslims. just because someone is muslim it does not mean they know what to be how to be good. muslim by name

zakariya

salam

salam bro
arabs is like pakistani thay have good bad and agly as pakistanes do
so if u go to saudi even maccah and madeena is no same
salam

shari

Brother
:salam2:

First of all welcome here.

well as it is said that don't judge whole nation with what couple of people are doing i am sure majority of Arabs regards all Muslims are their brother and sisters.