as young as 11 teaching Quran

hana*

salamualaikum,

I was watching a programme yesterday of Muslims in uzbekistan and how children, 11 years of age had memorised the Quran in its entirety and were teaching other children Quran mashaAllah. these children are not arabs yet would put many arabs to shame.

I think we tend to formulate excuses for ourselves like 'its not my language' or 'its too difficult' etc but if these children can do it, why cant we? we easily memorise books at university, which are hundreds of pages thick but what about when it comes to the word of Allah? how much priority to we give Allah?

to know how much priority Allah gives us, we only need to see how much priority we give Him out of a 24 hour day. how many hours are spent for ourselves and how much is spent on Allah?

I hope that Allah gives us all the ability to learn and act upon His book- the greatest miracle sent down.

I thought i would share this with you only as a reminder to myself firstly and for all those wishing to learn Quran.

:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
mashallah quran shows us it's miracles all the time.sobhanallah!!!!!!!!!

jazakallah khaira for the boost sis:)if those kids can do it.so can we by the grace of ALLAH.:)may ALLAH give us istiqama'.ameen

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

(16) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth?
54:_16

[yt]KRD96yVEeNI&feature[/yt]

[yt]6BnkaQS3XtY&feature[/yt]

[yt]B8f50LrctRg&feature[/yt]

[yt]uf6q3hNXM3k&feature[/yt]

[yt]cTF-rRFwvPc&feature[/yt]