Asalaam Aluakim

Muslimah Ann

Asalaam Aluakim

I have been a Muslim for about 7 years. I have lost my way this past year but am working on my way back to a good iman.:tti_sister:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Asalaam Aluakim

I have been a Muslim for about 7 years. I have lost my way this past year but am working on my way back to a good iman.:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Salaam Sister Ann

Alot of us loose our way once on a while but what is important is that you are trying to build up your Iman again, So may Allah make it easy for you and all of us protect us from the weaknesses of ourself and keep us on the straight path Ameen.

:wasalam:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة و بركاته
welcome home sister
i hope u enjoy ur stay

any help we are all here for you

take care honey :)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam sister

Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May Allah make it easy 4 u in this world and the hereafter... ameen

Take care

malinkundang

Asalaam Aluakim

Salam..I have been a muslim since i was born. But i only find the light when i was 17. as a human, we always make mistakes and tend to forget all mercy that Allah has grant to us. Today i remember Him, tomorrow im not, when im in trouble, i seek for Him..But when im happy i can hardly remember HIM. Astaghfirullah..sometimes i just feel like im not qualified for the "light"
that He had grant to me 5 years ago..:shymuslima1: im a bad person..:shymuslima1::shymuslima1: dont be like me sister..you may have lost Him but believe me He is always there with you..

zbhotto

Banned
Children of Adam will mistake. Allah does not dislike who commit sin, Allah dislike who does not repent and those who justify sin they achieve nothing but Allah's wrath. Allah says in the Koran, ''Don't despair about Allah's mercy". Time is never over for the believer to return back to ALLAH (SWT).

I am narrating you an authentic Hadith al Kudshi,

A believer used to commit a sin out of his habit, he never care about it. But of sudden one day He realize that He has been committing a sin. So immediately he turn back to ALLAH (SWT) and ask for His forgiveness.

Allah (SWT) says to the angles,
''Since MY slave knows that he has a LORD WHO will hold him accountable for his deed and he is asking forgiveness from ME because he knows none can forgive his sins except ME, so I forgive him.''

Then due to his habit the person again commmit the same sin. He again realizes that he has committed sin immediately he turn back to ALLAH (SWT) and beg for His forgiveness.

Allah (SWT) again says to Angles,

''Since MY slave knows that he has a LORD WHO will hold him accountable for his deed and he is asking forgiveness from ME because he knows that none can forgive his sins except ME, so I forgive him.''

The person again after someday repeat the same sin and again he beg Allah to forgive his sin.

Allah (SWT) again says to the angles ''since MY slave knows that he has a LORD WHO will hold him accountable for his deed and he is asking forgiveness from ME because he knows that none can forgive his sins except ME, I forgive him.''

The person again after someday repeat the same sin and again he beg Allah to forgive his sin.

Allah (SWT) again says to the angles ''Since MY slave knows that he has a LORD WHO will hold him accountable for his deed and he is asking forgiveness from ME because he knows that none can forgive his sins except ME, I forgive him all of his sins (major, minor) he could commit in his entire life.''

Hadiths end. This is how ALLAH loves repentance.