Asalaam Mods

karu-89

Asalaam O Alaikum Mods , i have reported the posts of following user (brother) kalamazoo many times as he is posting from the Tafheem of Mr Maududi , but you guys are not taking any action why ??????????? i have also made a thread that Maududi is a Gustakhe Rasool SAW (PBUH) check this
Is the history of 1300 years is not proved that prophet mohammed's assumption (of dajjal) is not right" {tarjumanul quran part 28, no. 3}- (jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 80).
.......your approach that prophet (pbuh) used to keep the long beard so to keep that much long beard is the prophets sunnah. which meant that you considers that what prophet's habit is the same sunnah to which they (prophet Mohammed and the earlier prophets) came to establish. BUT from my way of thinking this is not the true defination of sunnah but i have a strong belief that if these things considered as sunnah and insisted to be implemented then it is one of the strong type of innovation (bida) and dangerous alteration in religion which resulted in bad results in past and can show bad results in future also ......" .{Tarjumanul Qur'ân part 26, no. 403, 605 page 274 edition may/june 1945} - ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 28).

One of the dangerous beliefs of Imaam Maududi was his belief in "Tanqeed", that any and every person may criticize any other person, be he a Nabi, Sahaabi, Waliyy, Mujtahid, etc. Therefore in many of his Kutub he criticizes the various Ambiyaa and Sahaabah (Ridhwaanullahi Ta`aalaa `Alayhim Ajma`een). Infact, in one place he even criticizes Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam)! He said Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam) "claimed" that a Dajjal would appear, and it has now been 1360 years (in his time) since the passing away of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam), and where is this Dajjal? So the conclusion to be reached is that Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam) made a prophecy, and was wrong. (Na`oodhubillah.)
so please stop this user (brother) from posting Maududi"s Tafheem here , JAZAKALLAH Khair

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Wa Alaykum as salam brother,

Oh, its really sad to know how people think independently even in the matter of Islam and faith, may ALLAH guide and protect us from each and every Fitna of this world ... Ameen Ya Sami Al-Baseer

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Asalaam O Alaikum Mods , i have reported the posts of following user (brother) kalamazoo many times as he is posting from the Tafheem of Mr Maududi , but you guys are not taking any action why ??????????? i have also made a thread that Maududi is a Gustakhe Rasool SAW (PBUH) check this
Is the history of 1300 years is not proved that prophet mohammed's assumption (of dajjal) is not right" {tarjumanul quran part 28, no. 3}- (jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 80).
.......your approach that prophet (pbuh) used to keep the long beard so to keep that much long beard is the prophets sunnah. which meant that you considers that what prophet's habit is the same sunnah to which they (prophet Mohammed and the earlier prophets) came to establish. BUT from my way of thinking this is not the true defination of sunnah but i have a strong belief that if these things considered as sunnah and insisted to be implemented then it is one of the strong type of innovation (bida) and dangerous alteration in religion which resulted in bad results in past and can show bad results in future also ......" .{Tarjumanul Qur'ân part 26, no. 403, 605 page 274 edition may/june 1945} - ( jamaate-islami ko phachaniye - page 28).

One of the dangerous beliefs of Imaam Maududi was his belief in "Tanqeed", that any and every person may criticize any other person, be he a Nabi, Sahaabi, Waliyy, Mujtahid, etc. Therefore in many of his Kutub he criticizes the various Ambiyaa and Sahaabah (Ridhwaanullahi Ta`aalaa `Alayhim Ajma`een). Infact, in one place he even criticizes Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam)! He said Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam) "claimed" that a Dajjal would appear, and it has now been 1360 years (in his time) since the passing away of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam), and where is this Dajjal? So the conclusion to be reached is that Rasoolullah (Sallallahu `Alayhi wa Sallam) made a prophecy, and was wrong. (Na`oodhubillah.)
so please stop this user (brother) from posting Maududi"s Tafheem here , JAZAKALLAH Khair

:salam2:

you did to Mods, asking them for what action brother, and or you mean if any comes up with his thinking of another person the it should be taken as ones statement; to be final.

Look among received:-

Wa ‘alaikumus salaam wa Rahmatullah

maududi daviation

During the 1970’s and early 1980’s I read everything that was available in english from Mr. Maududi. His “meaning of the Holy Qur’an is full of statements that contradict the Classical tafsirs of the authentic Islamic scholars from the Sahaabah to the present day. Mr. Maududi saw fit to interpret the Holy Qur’an according to his own opinion Astaghfirullah.

my reply was:-

asalaam aleykum

just simple question
have you read his "Meaning of Kuran"

now to you, my dear brother what reply you will have as (him) the one whom i was in contact vanished.
My intentions IS that, we should calmly see all over the world translations and which really is Easy to understand and likely accepted by heart.

My dear brother if u did PM me surely we could come out with some good reslt

a personal questions:-
are you Pakistani?
Panajabi?

Allah haafez