asalaam-u-alkum, hello hi

~teenage~GiirL~

hey wass good?
i am 4rm the UK and asian/pakistani.
i am a muslim! just wish i was more faithful...
my cousin showed me tha link to this site, i had been hovering over the site 4 hours, watching them videos lol ...

u probly guessed im a typical lost lil girl in tha western world.. im in 2 music typically.. i do read tha Quran when i can ... and try my best 2 pray.. but i need 2 know more.. and do more relgious wise...
hope everyone can tell me a bit about themselves :)

btw tha syt does look pretty cool.. keep up tha good work

w/s

Ahmedkaafi

Aslamau alaykum

:salam2:

Dear Sister w/c to TTI

Allah says:-Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment:"if only I had another chance(to return to the world), then I should indeed be among the muhsinin (V 58:39 AZ-ZUMAR) sister the time is runing out for a limitid time onle we have chance now i hope :inshallah: u will be with us to remember the day of judgement,try to read Quran and lisen is a medicine 4 hearts.

be with us every day as more as you can.
wabilahi towfik

Tahar

hey wass good?
i am 4rm the UK and asian/pakistani.
i am a muslim! just wish i was more faithful...
my cousin showed me tha link to this site, i had been hovering over the site 4 hours, watching them videos lol ...

u probly guessed im a typical lost lil girl in tha western world.. im in 2 music typically.. i do read tha Quran when i can ... and try my best 2 pray.. but i need 2 know more.. and do more relgious wise...
hope everyone can tell me a bit about themselves :)

btw tha syt does look pretty cool.. keep up tha good work

w/s

Assalamo-Alaiki, you are very welcome to this wonderful community. I have few words of advise for you, little sister: You are a teen-age girl living in a western society. The temptations around you are enormous, and the distortions of Islam's image a constant message. So stick to prayer, "doing your best" as you said is not enough. Try to do it no matter what. Prayer will constantly renew your bond with Allah, remind you of what's important in life, and keep you on the right path.

Second, listen to your parents and know who you are. Be confident and proud. You are a Muslim, an inheritor of a great faith and civilization. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Excel in your studies and be the best student you can be. Seeking success in life is part of being a faithful Muslim. I wish you all the best.

Henna_Hussain14

hey

salam sis...

i kno wat u mean wiv all da westernized fingybob lol .... well i joined this website so i can gain da knowledge insha'Allah

anyway..

Tc

Sr Henna

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam...

Masha'Allah, welcome to TTI...

Alhamdulillah...some very good replies in a form of advice Masha'Allah.

Remember, if we put Allah first in all our affairs, we shall surely succeed Insha'Allah...........

we are all learning, together we can learn the Deen of Allah Insha'Allah. Rely on Allah alone!
As believers, we should advice and help from one another, purely for the sake of Allah, Insha'Allah.

May Allah always be with you as well as us all...Ameen

I leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem

Wasalam
your sister in Islam...

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

As for you sister Henna:

...well i joined this website so i can gain da knowledge insha'Allah...

Alhamdulillah, may Allah facilitate ease for you in this Matter.

Remember alayhis sallatu wassalam said:

1.)
“He who treads a path in search of knowledge, Allaah will make easy for him a path from the paths of Paradise. The angels lower their wings for the student of knowledge in approval of what he does. All in the heavens and earth and the fish in the depth of the water seek forgiveness for the scholar, and the superiority of the scholar over the worshipper is like the superiority of the full moon at night over the rest of the stars. Indeed the scholars are the heirs to the prophets. Surely, the prophets did not bequeath deenaars or dirhams. They left behind knowledge, so whoever takes it, has indeed acquired a huge fortune.” [Al-Musnad 5/196, Aboo Daawood 3/317, At-Tirmidhee 5/49, Ibn Maajah 1/81, Ad-Daarimee 1/98]

2.)
The Prophet :saw: said, “Whomever Allah desires good for He gives him the understanding of the religion.” [Bukhari]

3.)
"Of the signs of the Day of Judgment is that people will praise other people of his knowledge of this world and this person will not have an atom’s worth of Eeman in his heart. The ignorant Muslim is better than this man." [Bukhari]

Subhan'Allah...may Allah help us all to increase our knowledge in accordance to the Glorious Qur'an and Sunnah, to implement what we've learnt and to execute it (or to pass it) on to others, Ameen.

May Allah also save us from all sorts of hypocrisy Ameen ya Rabb al Alamin.

Masha'Allah, nice to see such young sisters keen to learn the Deen. May Allah always be with you both Ameen.

I leave you in Allah's Care,

Wasalam...

Delyan

Dear sister

Time is running away.. Try to take retreat on yourself and just ask yourself : have I done enough to worth el janna ( the Paradise) Life is a constant fight against the ignorance, be avid of knowledge, an exemple in our ummah, participate , be active as a muslim as well as you re active in the society, I mean think of one single thing : Every time ull sleep, ask yourself if you did something for Allah today, because we all have the desire one day to stand beside our Lord and say to him with pride and glory every single actions we did for Him, what about you sister ?

SIS DELYAN
WA SALAM

shabnum

teenage girl how you doin sister, may Allah give you knowledge of islam inshallah, thats really good your looking in to islam, my advice for you is tget a quran in english translation and read it understand it thats how i did it and you know your faith will inshallah increase for Allah inshallah.

sis, inshallah you achieve your goals sis islam is a beautiful realigion and please your lord Allah, my dua is with you sis Allah help you seeking knowlegde in islam and to make your faith stronger inshallah ameen.

quran and reading salaat 5X a day makes big difference may allah guide you sis :hijabi:

shabnum

the more you study about islam the more knowledge you get its amazing mashallah,:ma:

its all about the intention :arabi1:

:muslim_child: you do it for Allah sis

may Allah(Swt) be pleased with all of us ameen.:hijabi:

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

Welcome to TTI!!
InshaAllah you will find the forum beneficial to yourself as it is for me. If you need any assistance..don't hesitate to PM me insha'Allah.

Maybe you would like to join the Sister's Club aswell inshaAllah!!

See you around!

Wasalam

Hajar