Asalaamalayakum!! ^^ <3

buriedaway_4536

Asalamalaykum!!!
Hello all. I am Daniel and I am a new[ish] Muslim. I reverted to Islam on July 16th this year and alhamdilillah it was the single best day of my life.
I was referred to this forum by Melissa123, who rocks!!! But, you already know that. ;)

Wasalam.
Daniel.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

MashaAllah..
Welcome to the Family, Brother!
InshaAllah, you'll learn a lot here.
May Allah s.w.t reward Melissa for inviting you to this beautiful site. :)
Enjoy your stay!

buraq

As'salam-o-alaykum,,,
welcome, i just joined 3 days ago, hope you will realy feel at home, inshal'allah.
:jumpclap:
sister, sumayya

Meraj

Brother
:wasalam:

you are most :SMILY206::SMILY206: brother,,,,hope u wil benefit from this group of unique broters and sisters..inshallah...feel free to ask anything...inshallah we wil try our best to provide u.. inshallah...
enjoy ur stay here....

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Assalamu Alaikoum my brother (i.l) you know what that stands for :) Welcome to this heaps cool site and InshaAllah you wil gain as much knowledge from here as I have!

Wassalam,

Your sister in islam (and f.i.l.)

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Salam bro user expired,

Lol, yes, down under. We are both reverts too! Anyway I wont talk for my bro :p Hes pretty cool himself by the way. A good Muslim guy :p

Wasslam PS, the Dawahs pretty alright

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
What kind of youth club? I personally would LOVE if there was some kind of youth club near me where they talked about Islam, Muslim youth, problems encountered, how to avoid haram situations. Introductions to Arabic would be cool, also, beginners info about Islam, for reverts and muslims who arent that practicing. Maybe talk about Sunna, simple ways to improve our daily lives. Etc. and maybe sports and themed days too. lol hope that helps! I mean like once in a while have a football day, another time a barbeque, maybe "bring along a non muslim friend" day. That would be excellent! Wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and Most importantly welcome to ISLAM

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,