drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Alejkum selam
Welcome brother , nice to have you here
Enjoy your stay
We selam alejkum

hqudrat

:salam2:
welcome to one big family. you will enjoy your stay here. don't hesitate to ask any question you have the brothers and sisters here will help you out Insha Allah.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum Brother
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. Don't hesitate to ask any question at TTI... May Allah help you... :)
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

islamdonlyway

asalamualikum ! welcome to TTI inshallah ul find valuble information about islam and increase your knowledge and practice it, ask as many questions as you like brothers and siters are hear to help.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
AssaaAllamu Alaikum :D

welcome HOME dear, I hope you enjoy your stay with us...:D
take care, Allah be with you alwayyss:D

JustaBeliever

Thank You

Salaam, I thank all of you for the support I must say I had a laugh though as I am a sister lol there's not even a smiley icon to represent that laugh lol It's ok I guess it's the way I presented my self Alhamdulilah! I look forward to the gain of knowledge and love for Allah(swt) and those Brothers and Sisters of Islam Mashallah

gr8hop

Assalam alaykoum dear sister, welcome to TTI, i hope you will find guidance, we are all here to help one another therefore don't hesitate to ask questions and to browse the website. May Allah help you and everyone who seeks knowledge! x

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home honey
I hope u enjoy ur stay
and if u need any help I am here ..
big greeting from SA :)