Asalaamulaykum Introducing Myself, My Name's iBRAHEEM am from London UK!

iBRAHEEM™_UK1

Asaalaamulaykum My Brotha's and Sisters in Islam...Inshallah il meet alot ov Bro's n Sis'z that can help me in my Quest to learn more and more about my Faith Islam "THE TRUTH",Im a Born Muslim,Livin in London AREA,some people mite disagre with what i do bt inshAllah pls lisen n dnt jus dnt judge me straight away..,Am in the Music Industry am a poet that speaks truth in my RAPP!and i mainly talk only Real Isues in the world and Experinces iv seen with my eyes..Im workin with alot ov brotha's all over the globe in "DEEN RAPPING"!Talkin about islam in music to get across the Mesge ov the Last Prophet inshAllah,iv been workin Hard and pls respect that n dnt be ignortant to wat i do..i do this as a hobie ,bt am practising muslim i try my best to serve Allah,Iv done a very popular Tune dedicated to my bro's n sis's in Palestine on my promotion Site, take time to have lisen,,,all feed back is aprecated,,bt i didnt register jus to advertise my music,iv registerd to learn!

JazakAllah for ur patience i apreciate it fully,my Salaaam

iBRAHEEM

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Salam Bro

:salam2:
I dont knwo what to tell you just saying..ALLAH SWT give us peace and right path to walk which lead us in to jannah..

:wasalam:

mansooranwar

Goodness the rightway

Dear Bro:salam2:
Plz forgive me for being straight out, best example for all goodness is the way islam allows us we all sometime fall in this trap....as many thing look good to us but they lead us and other who follow us astray........Allah test us and wants us to seek piaty ,its best to take what is allowed and leave what is not .

Kayote

Assalam-u-Aliekum,

This is a bit of a controversial. All I can say is that if you feel you must then carry on but make dua & ask Allah to guide you (& us!) to the right path. And if its right for you, then may Allah make it happen and if its not, then take it away from you.

Salam

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Dear muslim brother you are wolcomed in this website and I would like to advise you inshAll-llah we will be good muslims and we pray All-llah to forgive and help us.My advice is that you must read and ask any imam about you job music industry.
Selam alejkum and All-llah protect forgive and help all muslims around the world

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro ibrahim and welcome to this family of ours . Dont be offendede by what am going to say this straight from my heart ,you dont need deen rapp to get the message across . Its you and the how you carry yourself (following Quran & sunnah) that will get the message to the otherside am not judging you that part i leave it to the ALMIGHTY ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) who is the best judge.

majaan

Brother Ibraheem, asalamualikum

i am very new here too, dnt worry like always all the brothers and sisters in here are lovely mashallah... its nice to have you in our little ummah online ;) i hope to learn lots and lots from you in here inshallah...
btw i am Maj from London too! yeay more londeners here lol
js a reminder to All of us (1st for myself) ... Everything is based on an intension and we will judged accoring to our intensions, inshallah...

also if a brother and sister is giving us nasiha, we shouldnt listen to the whispers of shaitan, we should look at it positively, like a muslim, if he/she corrects us, its simply because they love you for the sake of Allah and they care for you for the sake of Allah, otherwise no one would be botherd to tell what we do is incorrect =) inshallah lets look at it +ly lol

asalamualikum 4 nw
Maj